Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume this has been discussed as it was before my time, but I've just gone to watch the lingreenie saga and found this (the salmon pastea - I recall seeing it linked before) and thought "bloody hell that's filmed on a TV. what sad sack has filmed jack on TV on a TV with their phone and posted it", assuming it was a well meaning squiggle.

Fraus, it's been filmed (ON A TV!!! THE TV WAS FILMED) and posted by....

Jack Monroe's youtube account

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Found Lingreenie. She is all over the place (more than usual) during that, it actually made me feel uncomfortable. I hate to cast aspersions but J.1g?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
@MarzBarzie you must watch the This Morning lingreenie car crash. You will watch in wonder as Eamonn says absolutely nothing for 6 minutes, but sits in stoney silence as Jack prods uselessly at raw pasta with her back to the camera. Meanwhile Ruth tries to jolly her along and actually get her to talk and explain what she is doing.
It is a most amazing mix of appalling and hilarious. Plump up a cushion.
I still haven't watched that to the end. It's just too cringe inducing even for me and I'm a huge fan of The Office, Extras and all that cringe comedy. I feel for Ruth so bad! And Jack's all "I'm so nervous" 🥴 Well love you're making me nervous!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How does sexy "gusset" grab ya 🤢 gusset is the most horrible word 😁
my dad hates the word gusset too 🤣

hold up. are you my dad? did you receive a drunken text on new year's eve that included the to do list of a weird woman off the internet?! 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Christ on a bike could the botman be any more obvious about the retweets?
Jack, for the sake of his dignity, please RT that thing you said you would months ago. Please. It's not nice watching what I assume is a grown human behave this desperately.
Oh hang on...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Agree. She's gaslighting her own son. There's a reasonable chance he'll read the article, particularly if she buys multiple copies. It's really wrong. I have two kids (one a few years older than SB, one a few years younger). Their memories of 'big' events like this are phenomenal. There is absolutely no way he'd forget. There is also absolutely no way a five year old would get suspended for hitting another child. If that were the case, most of reception would be suspended (or is that just my kids' school?)
You're so right. My daughter threw up all over the classroom reading corner when she was in reception and she still brings it up nearly 6 years on...she is weirdly proud that they had to replace the entire carpet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.