Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm yeah, despite all the whinging that shitebot account does, Jack still isn't going to retweet them

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Got to be the classics, both 'Horse Spunk' and 'Terrible' are on the recommended watch list but any one of them will do!
Although 'Horse Spunk' will be considered by future generations as THE defining moment of our era as peak Jack, it isn't the abomination of white sauce that makes the episode for me.
There is a moment when Sir Matt of the Forearms is interviewing the interviewee on the monitor and Jack has a Narc moment. She just can't handle the fact that our Matt isn't focused on her. She starts to have a tantrum and interrupts. She quickly stops talking, presumably because the director/floor manager tells her to shut up.
She then tries to get both Matt and the Camera's attention by flapping her hands and mouthing 'look at me, focus on me'
She looks deranged.
I watched every episode of DKL and live tattled along with everyone else but I don’t recall this 🙀, I do remember her being snippy and saying ‘now you’ve stopped talking’ once Matt and the guest had finished their chat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Eva Green???!!!

So just catching up..... having read the telegraph babble I feel I need to add this. She states to her SB that she only likes women and is a lesbian yet from a post in 2017 she talks about her flirting crush being a man. (I'll attach pics) She seems to have an issue of deciding what she is as a person in many aspects of her life. (Whether that be from the whole vegan gate, 'pescetarian bodybuilder', trans, non binary, the many medical issues and various other things.) It seems very much that she's not comfortable for whatever reason just being herself, whatever that may be rather than jumping on the latest 'in things' to her. Hopefully this makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she due on, then?

PMDD is a bastard from what I've seen in other people and she did have more spectacular episodes around every full moon/29.5 days throughout the summer. There's been a bit of a skip recently, which makes me wonder if her dates are slightly different now (the variance catches up eventually over the months if you aren't to the minute).

Recognising patterns related to natural cycles are very useful when talking to GPs and can reduce or even eliminate the need for psychoactive medication.

It's worth a look and serious consideration.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The kind of guy that will come up to you in a club and go "where's my hug, can I have a hug?"... massive drip vibes tbh.
When you politely say no, they usually say they thought you were ugly anyway and that nice guys always finish last!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
his smol bot profile pic def looks like a 'nice guy' bot. I think it's the ponytail.
Aye. It's funny in a way he's trying to do with her what she tries with other blue tickers (the whole 'please retweet/acknowledge me!!!' vibe)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Found Lingreenie. She is all over the place (more than usual) during that, it actually made me feel uncomfortable. I hate to cast aspersions but J.1g?
I don't think it was that, more nervous and underprepared and being tit at being on live television.

And the gradual realisation that trying to do it from a shed was, even by Jack's standards, a stupid idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
why's she yakking on about the gibbous moon when it's waxing crescent right now?

she can't even get stalking the cabal right!

jack love, just hang on for the next full moon. not long now

20210218_222022.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.