Jack Monroe #142 Honorary Unt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Jack, you can't just say that! Also big issues with poster as well but Nazi references at any time let alone during Holocaust remembrance work is extremely inappropriate. I hope she deletes this.
I hope so too, it really is yet another new low. The ironic thing is, she seems to have, for once, said “goodnight” to Twitter and actually logged off. She doesn’t give a tit about leaving such an offensive tweet up.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
She’s already fucked a lot of the Jewish community off in the past fortnight, at this rate her presence is going to become toxic to Corbyn.

I actually can’t believe she’s deliberately used that word, she did it on purpose. In holocaust memorial week.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Does anyone else think she saw @TurnedUpInTipp ’s handiwork and is trolling us?View attachment 408083

This is so sad.
This is David Cameron level wrong
View attachment 408085
It's possible but then she's so dim,incurious and crass that her analysis of any bad situation can be summed up as "this is bad, hey the Nazis were bad too, so this must be like the Nazis I am very clever".

If she were replaced by a balloon on stick tomorrow people would be amazed at her rapid intellectual development.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
On a grunk of today’s thread, I can’t stop laughing at this photo.

64EE200F-4DB9-4630-9F5A-A52A1285716B.png

WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS, JACK?! 🙄

Edit: tit, sorry, I see my post landed in the middle of one of her lukewarm takes, ffs Jack.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Urgh - I’d like a referral to Fitzpatricks - it’s REALLY far from Southend - did she even think this through driving the poor thing miles - she doesn’t even drive
Let’s face it, she was only thinking about getting on TV with the Supervet. (Who, by the way, was hardly likely to provide a miracle solution when 3 other vets had recommended euthanasia). She certainly wasn’t thinking of that poor kitten.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
She sure is mighty angry at *something* to post, knowing it would be inflammatory and breezily sign off on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
On a grunk of today’s thread, I can’t stop laughing at this photo.

View attachment 408099

It's been a while, but I'm fairly sure if I woke up to my Mum doing that when I was ten I'd have been straight on the phone to my grandparents asking them to take me in, and I'm a complete mummy's girl.

Anyway she's really dialled up the old 'opinions' tonight! I love how the last few pages of the thread are just your basic Jack tit and then, out of the blue, Inadvisable Nazi Comparisons!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
On a grunk of today’s thread

Edit: tit, sorry, I see my post landed in the middle of her lukewarm takes, ffs Jack.
This made me laugh, released the tension. Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm still in a shock a bit that she posted this. Either she really is that stupid or that calculated. But surely she could see how people would rightly react.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I’ve said it before, but someone like Hadley Freeman going for the jugular is my ideal scenario. Shes a fellow Guardian-er, but HF does not suffer fools when it comes to crossing lines in this way, and nor should she. Using the Holocaust to bolster her supposedly sharp/scathing/witty Twitter musings, is unbelievably dense and offensive, especially after her inadvisable sliding into Corbyn’s DMs and begging for forgiveness. Is she quite well?

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Well hello wolf moon then!!
I think she is stuck at arrested development as an angsty teenager trying out being edgy and offensive and provocative just for the sake of it?
Any excuse/justification will do?
As long as she gets a reaction it doesn't matter.
Crass insensitive juvenile irresponsible wow so many things to be proud of ? (not)
Of course none of that matters because she thrives off the drama goodness me she is tiring?
Some long standing members on this thread deserve a medal i think just for endurance :D ?
How do you wade through the daily deluge of crap she throws up and keep your wits about you?
Absolutely mind boggling

• Heart
Reactions: 38
With apologies to @Falkor I’ve taken a decision to nick her latest sheep picture from food and drink and post it here to distract us from the horror of this latest bad behaviour- Jack is
EE8694F0-FF19-4701-95C7-F07A3502752F.jpeg
so awake and watching. The tweet will be deleted in the small hours.

Falkors sheepies!

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Wow, for someone who claims to have 'rejection sensitive dysphoria' she sure does say some insensitive things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.