Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KebabGirl

VIP Member
So in a parallel world, she doesn't have SB at all but still has the book deal. Would she have finished it months ago and just be doing the finishing touches, or would she be scrabbling round at the last minute?
My money is on the latter. She isn't used to work with daily deadlines like most people. She isn't good at time management or personal admin.
I know I work far better under pressure so I do leave non urgent things.

Full respect to all the Fraus with kiddies at home, and to all the key workers out there with real issues.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

MooBelle

VIP Member
Moaning 'I have a book to deliver in six days'. But it is entirely your fault you have left it so late you monumental arse. Yet still you fuck about.
And homeschooling 9am - 3pm? Since when? This is the first time she has mentioned this. All of a sudden it has become vital and no doubt this is a performative tweet for her publisher and agent, who probably are at the end of their collective tethers witnessing her twitter antics.
She's only mentioning the Home Schooling now because it is the first time she's had to do it. He's been with the Dad most of the time and now he's back with her. Her nasty pass ag tweet about 'it has been decided he spends weekends at his father's' made it clear this was not her decision.
She's furious fewmin that he's with her and, shock horror, she has to spend time with the poor kid.

• Sad
  • Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
There were a lot of comments asking about booking her to speak yesterday. I fear that Non-Binary Spokesperson Jack may be sticking around for a while until she has squeezed every last drop of rice milk from this particular cash cow...

• Sad
  • Haha

BobRob

Yeah, when she was off on one about the vouchers/packages I was so annoyed as it’s her with her “£20 shop for three people” and her “I buy value beans so I can afford a £600 sideboard” completely playing into their hands cutting things. She and her £20 shops are literally cited by people as a reason to reduce things like the vouchers, and either she’s too thick to realise or she doesn’t care.
Imagine what kind of forever home she could be living in if she’d just bought £100 sideboards instead of £600 ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

BantzMonkey

What is everyone's favourite Jack Monroe Lie?

I'll start, I think it's the Toaster lie. Just because it's just so needless and pathetic to lie about something like that, and it shows that if she lies about such trivial things then she's a whopping great liar about the big stuff too. I mean she made up a whole story about why she doesn't own a toaster, and literally weeks later took multiple pictures of her kitchen.... containing, wait for it... A toaster. Just truly bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
She and her £20 shops are literally cited by people as a reason to reduce things like the vouchers, and either she’s too thick to realise or she doesn’t care.
She does realise. I remember reading an article years ago where she acknowledged her budget cooking articles and blog back then were being used by some Tories to basically say, "see, it can be done". Yet she has been doing the same thing recently with these ridiculous, disingenuous £20 shops. We have to assume therefore, that she just doesn't care. Shocker ay?

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
You know cabal, Jack is triggering and definitely trolling us but at least we aren't Jack. We can walk away from the threads anytime. Jack has to live with herself and today's mini shitshow shows what a mess she is.
YES!!

(Also, I doubt it will make a difference but earlier on I reported that triggering tweet/picture that’s still up, for being “disrespectful or offensive“.)

Last edited:
  • Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Urgh she’s so infuriating. I have an 11 year old. Mostly they are no bother by now. Plenty of time to be getting on with things. He’s probably in live lessons a chunk of the day.

Anyway, hello Vlad
She really needs to pick one impression she wants to give off and stick to it! Is it he a sweet sensitive kid who goes out of his way to look after his mum and is happy to quietly sit and read and draw sweet floofies and help with the washing up? Or is he somehow so difficult and high maintenance that even as an almost 11 year old his mum can't get any work done because she is spending her whole days supervising him?

Obviously I know the answer to this - that was then, this is now etc etc

Emmapism

VIP Member
Does anyone keep getting adverts pop up between pages?

Stop trying to sell me Nike trainers that look like they're covered in poo please.

• Haha

LavaFlake

VIP Member
I cannot believe Jack gets away with so much. Her constant quests into victimdom still haven’t decreased. She clearly has a supportive ex partner (SB’s father) but feels the need to whinge all the time. And asking Nigella if she can draw her garden (sorry I know it was a while ago!) Just do it quietly. Also, it is infuriating the way she tries to imitate Nigella’s writing style. There is only one Nigella. I do hope in 2021 we see the downfall of Jack - she’s insufferable.
I think she sees her writing as a cross between Ruby Tandoh's and Nigella's. Neither of which she can match in terms of prose or culinary skill.

I'm so glad Ruby saw the light and unfollowed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
The last few days have shown again that Jack really does cosplay everything, she really is Jack completed it Monroe. This is one of the many reasons why I can't take her seriously, not even mentioning the other many valid reasons why I dislike her.
Since I have personal experience of a few things she claims to have I can simply say that I don't believe her. And that is me being generous acknowledging the fact that while people can have e.g. the same illness or issue, their experiences can differ strongly due to structural life differences but also according to personality and the ability or willingness to adapt.
Like many others here I strongly feel that with her cosplay she is mocking people with real issues. It certainly offends me.

It might have been an article here, can't remember, but I recently read something about attractive influencers doing this thing about 'finally showing my really ugly toe', being all coquettish and fishing, knowing very well that they are not unattractive and then you look at the toe and see it is perfectly 'normal' toe.

So strange that she had got all the ailments in the world but not the unattractive ones.
Where is incontinence and excessive sweating and smelly mouth on anyone's list on social media profiles?

Anyway, I despise her for her grifting and softly, gently giving people the impression she is still in need of money. The rest of the stuff is impersonally filed as a modern day influencer type who does not have a real job, apart from writing the odd cookery book, I am again being generous.
Her cooking style does NOT help people who are poor anyway.
🚨🚨NEXT THREAD TITLE KLAXON: JACK "COMPLETED IT, MATE" MONROE 🚨🚨

• Haha
  • Heart

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
Have you added transcribing and blogging her non-binary talk?

I'm sure there was another thing she threatened to do in the last day or so, but I can't remember it and there are too many selfies for me to brave her Twitter feed right now.
Was it the vegan cheese list?

Screenshot_20210127-203543_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

Flumps

VIP Member
She doesn't deserve any of it yet she is still so ungrateful, it really is infuriating! If I had the opportunity to be paid to write a cookbook it would be the realisation of my life's dream and I would put absolutely everything into it. She's just a lazy, incompetent spoilt brat who has been incredibly lucky in life thus far, despite all her claims otherwise.
Babe, same. I know she's done some terrible things, but her fundamental lack of gratitude for something that I would gnaw my own arm off to have a chance of doing and all the other opportunities to share what should be a passion, is the thing that continually fucks me off.

• Heart
  • Sad