Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Those naysaying vegans are going to feel pretty silly when they see how eco friendly Mackie is, with her many plastic recycling bins, with flimsily attached non-recyclable sticky notes on! Needless to say, we know who will be having the last 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

MooBelle

VIP Member
He will not be doing all of that in one day. The fronted adverbials thing she has nicked from the Internet. I reckon she deleted because, like the idiot she is, she’s just remembered that other kids’ parents can see her private Tweets.
It's been said before, but I would pay actual money to get added to the PTA WhatsApp group.

• Haha
  • Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
She is only mentioning the frontal adverbial thing as there was an article about it and a lot of social media discussion from parents over the weekend.. as usual she us several days late in recognising a social media trend.. weird for someone who spends 95% of her life on Twitter!

I didn't know what a fronted adverbial was either, but a quick Google and it was explained in terms that even a 32 year old single mother with 4.5 GCSE's could understand.

I know that I have a degree, but never got further than O level in English, and found the explanation easy enough to understand in under 5 minutes. We all use them in everyday language, but don't know the correct term to describe them.

Why do these parents see a word or phrase that they are not familiar with and then panic? All that does is create a fear of language in the child your meant to be assisting to educate. Just look it up, if a 10 year old is meant to understand it, I am sure an adult can.

• Heart
  • Angry

colouredlines

VIP Member
Anyone else feel really inspired to thoroughly springclean their home every time they see one of Jack's photos?

• Haha
  • Heart

Hollaaa

VIP Member
I just watched it for the first time and that video is awful awful awful. I would want all trace of it scrubbed from the internet for ever if that was me in it, not keep bringing it back. I can't understand how anyone look at themselves behaving like that and think, I know, I'll show the world! It's so creepy and unsavoury and cruel.
@Scotty1976 I was where you are now at the end of August, I'm a bit better but I know I could slip back into it at any moment, I hope you're feeling better soon. Having these threads and the cabal for company definitely helped, especially when calling out JM's ED triggers, it helped me realise it wasn't all in my head, that some of it was definitely being encouraged externally. Lack of control over the general situation must be impacting so many of us with previously fairly dormant EDs, much love to everyone struggling

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
Bahahahahaha coaxed out of hiding!

From the woman who likes every single tweet saying she should be on TV 🤔

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Now that the fsm debacle is no longer newsworthy and she’s thrown #thunderclap into the long grass she’ll be sniffing around for something else to get angry about.

Anything that isn’t getting her deadline met.

Professor Slop

I can not get over her inability to understand why she doesn't qualify for SEISS. It is to assist those that are unable to work due to the pandemic. It is not to compensate for lost work, if that work has been replaced with other work.

She says she has lost work at festivals, etc, so thinks she should be compensated for this loss. What she doesn't then factor in, is how much work she has gained that would never have come about if the pandemic never happened.

It boils down to one small fact, Jack is jealous. She is consumed by it. The way she talks about people on £80k salaries, the way she envies others that get government money, the way she thinks she is more in need than others, the way she talks about anyone with money, the way she speaks about people in positions of power. She sees herself as deserving of the same income and place in society. She had that lifestyle once, mixing with the rich and famous, eating at fancy restaurants (The Groucho, The Ivy, Harvester) and is now a nobody. She was lucky to find one well off girlfriend, never mind two, I doubt there will be a third. She spends her days tweeting away in her Southend rented shitty bungalow, alone and friendless.

I had to catch myself there, I almost, almost, felt sorry for her.
Exactly. She's sitting there moaning about doing all this work and not getting SEISS. You're getting work pet, SEISS is for people that are self-employed (not paid minimum wage by their Ltd company, no expert but I would think that would make a difference) and who have no work, which you're spouting on constantly about doing.

• Heart

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Lolz. Just read the fantastic Jonathan Nunn piece on the changing landscape for restaurants due to the ubiquity of food delivery services in the pandemic and:

F5A4912E-7222-4B07-8872-082E3E67069A.jpeg

I know we’ve talked about him before but he really is such a good food writer: someone who loves and lives for food. She-who-does-not-need-to-be-named here can’t even dream of being a quarter as good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Bitch. She’s never going to get her comeuppance is she? She’ll carry on being a horrible twat, laughing in everyone’s faces and getting away with it. The resurfacing of the kitten video is so cruel, she just doesn’t give a damn about who she upsets - she didn’t care about her, she was just a marketing tool. I hate her, I know hate is a strong word but I hate her.

Sending love to @Scotty1976 and everyone else struggling at the moment 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 48