Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Alright ffs we get it, you do all the jobs in the world ever and you are just the one busy smol puubybrained maverick who failed to homeschool her child or write her book today, you made a video whoop de doo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Once again she is pandering to the right wing portrayal of people on benefits.

It's a very fine line between "if you buy cheap beans you can have nice things" (Jack's reasoning) and "it's feckless spending that's the reason you can't feed yourself with the benefits you get" (right wing narrative)

Indeed isn't it the right wing that say feckless spending by the young is the reason they can't afford to buy a property?
Yeah, when she was off on one about the vouchers/packages I was so annoyed as it’s her with her “£20 shop for three people” and her “I buy value beans so I can afford a £600 sideboard” completely playing into their hands cutting things. She and her £20 shops are literally cited by people as a reason to reduce things like the vouchers, and either she’s too thick to realise or she doesn’t care.

• Heart

FridayFunDay

I'm guessing we will get the blame for the relentless, dehumanising, vile and deranged bullying she is suffering on the LMc page and for losing her actual paid work and plunging her back into poverty?

It will be the cabals fault won't it? She can't get her head around the fact we are not the only people that see through her.

Silver Linings

VIP Member
She’s been called cute but was going for ‘fearsome and mighty’. She also got cross with someone who was sad she was limiting replies and spoke about all the ‘grinding, cruel, relentless abuse’ she gets. The person ended up profusely apologising.

• Angry
  • Sad

Limey

VIP Member
Excuse my ignorance but is "nonbinary with a majority masculine leaning aesthetic" modern wanky talk for a tomboy or another of her ailments?
It means she wears clothes, but wants to be recognised as being special in some way. And give a talk about wearing clothes.

I’m wearing a hoody and traaaaaazers, despite being a bird. Don’t know how I manage It.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

colouredlines

VIP Member
I was thinking about this last night, trying to work out the various reasons the whole thing makes me feel sick. I came to the conclusion that it's basically a hoarders' handbook and the reason nothing like it has been published before is that hoarding is an actual mental health condition so you'd imagine most publishers would steer clear of #toptips about how to use the dryer fluff / empty loo rolls / newspapers you can't bring yourself to throw out 🤷‍♀️
I was thinking along the same lines this morning. It's like...my friend makes jam, so he keeps glass jars for that purpose. I put my glass jars in the recycling container, rather than going "oh one day I may take up jam-making, and a stack of these would be invaluable!"

Reusing should come from a place of "I want/need to do X, what can I use for that purpose?" rather than "I have Y, what purpose can I invent for it?" or it's just not useful.

• Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
Now that Glastonbury has cancelled this year's festival, I am sure others will follow. That will be two consecutive years that Jack will not have those paid gigs. By the time they are next running, 2022, she will be all but irrelevant and other, younger, more competent, people will come to the fore. Even the Guardian must be tiring of the same old Jack backstory and need something new for their readers.

Her demise will be a slow long drawn out affair. It won't be pretty either.

BantzMonkey

There were a lot of comments asking about booking her to speak yesterday. I fear that Non-Binary Spokesperson Jack may be sticking around for a while until she has squeezed every last drop of rice milk from this particular cash cow...
I don't get what people think qualifies her to do these talks? I mean other than the fact that she say she identifies as non binary she has no other credentials to speak on the subject does she? I mean she's not even worked within a workplace for what 10 years? A lot has moved on since then, she's no qualifications, no experiences other than anecdotal.... How does she have the arrogance to do these and charge for them? And literally how dumb are people to pay her to do them?! She wouldn't last 5 minutes where I work 😂 People would sniff out her bullshit a mile off.

• Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
I’m in my 40s and we’ve moved several times, including to a different country. We have never needed one skip, never mind multiple skips.
They were community skips, that's why they were put on her drive. The council always put community skips on private property, especially ones that have tenants in them. It doesn't lead to confusion at all, nor difficulties obtaining both the landlords and tenants permission. They do this despite the liability insurance implications.

I wonder what she would have done if one of her neighbours had read that tweet and filled it up with rubbish. That I would have paid money to see.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Flash123

VIP Member
OK, so one of the vegan squigs is really not letting this drop now. This is on her own page away from the LM one, she’s completely furious and so is everyone else commenting. :censored: She’s actually included this in a regular post about what she’s made for dinner tonight. She’s taking a very brave stance here.
The vegans arriving just in time for the wolf moon is the chaos I’m here for.
I wish I could be off tomorrow as I feel another thread 31 level approaching. It must be infuriating her not being able to control the narratives of the vegans who combined Have reasonable numbers of followers so can’t be accused of being trolls.... just beautiful, ethical, principled, peripatetic vegans. THANK (SPACE) YOU.
I think the hardened carnivores amongst us should do a vegan day in tribute.

• Heart
  • Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Her version of being poor involves getting a rich fiancé every few years. Why do the poor not simply find someone to marry.
Yeah was thinking this earlier today - last night's little allusion to her being used to having 2 incomes coming in is surely another stab at Louisa Compton for having the AUDACITY to LEAVE and plunging our poor smol pixie back into poverty.

MancBee

VIP Member
I think she thinks it makes her sound like she knows what she's doing. It's just a bit of foundation and mascara Jack hun
She is a master with makeup. Like everything in life that Jack does, after a couple of online tutorials she becomes an expert.

Who can doubt her makeup skills after her recreation of a black eye. No doubt they have got her on speed dial to advise the makeup artist working on Holby City.

• Haha