Jack Monroe #138 Jack Monroe MBE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The majority of the trifles posted looked delicious as well, loads nicer than the thing she made šŸ¤¢
This is the thing, if you're going to criticise other peoples' dishes as a run up to debuting yours, you better make sure yours is absolutely outstanding. This being Jack, hers obviously fell short (#understatement)

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Iā€™m amazed she hasnā€™t gone and done a chaos in the LMC comments. For someone who obsessively hunts for criticism, and canā€™t keep their mouth shut, sheā€™s done quite well. Maybe she hasnā€™t kept an eye on it and has no idea.... until she grunks here šŸ˜±

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
where is this? facebook or insta? extremely curious....
If like me you donā€™t have an insta account

this seems to work

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Iā€™m amazed she hasnā€™t gone and done a chaos in the LMC comments. For someone who obsessively hunts for criticism, and canā€™t keep their mouth shut, sheā€™s done quite well. Maybe she hasnā€™t kept an eye on it and has no idea.... until she grunks here šŸ˜±
Or sheā€™s been firmly told not to dare (or she wonā€™t get paid perhaps)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Finally caught up and my oh my the LM insta posts are baaaad. Not just the photos obvs but wow, the comments. These squiggles know a bullshitter when they see one. JM was mentioned in a vegan group in FB a while ago and was shot down in flames there too. The low welfare meat was mentioned more than once, vegan bandwagon, the kitten and tweet deleting.
It could be lurkers or former squiggles who have seen the light. But there is definitely more dissent this year. I think it will be a slow thing like a stone gathering moss but eventually it will fizzle out unless of course there is a major chaos that sees her cancelled overnight.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It must be killing her not responding.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I had my doubts about some Tattle crossovers, but this seems genuine.

PS - just realised that this is my third thread title on the bounce!
Excellent comment vegan quiggle.

I'm really disappointed that Linda McCartney haven't responded to any of the comments on either post. Poor PR management of the situation in my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Perhaps he's scared to acknowledge incase Linda asks big questions?!

Reactions: 13
Excellent comment vegan quiggle.

I'm really disappointed that Linda McCartney haven't responded.
Iā€™ve noticed sheā€™s closed comments on her most recent Instagram posts, maybe to stop the vegans from the Linda McCartney page crossing over to there as well :unsure:

ETA... Linda McCartney social media department - ā€œBrand On The Runā€ (sorry)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
It must be killing her not responding.
I cannot understand why they arenā€™t replying to these comments now, given that they seem so ā€œon itā€ on previous posts.

It is obvious that they have dropped the ball by using her as a veganuary mouthpiece, but by ignoring their customers surely they are digging an even bigger hole for themselves?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.