Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThriftStoreLeCreuset

To be honest, I’m a fairly new fan of his, so I’m sure you’re right. I disliked him at first but he won me over somehow and I heartily approve of his hearty disapproval of Boris Johnson. But yeah, this has disappointed me.

Praying she’s not on with Elizabeth Day next.
Or Louis Theroux's podcast.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
That rug is the epitome of unicorn poop and mermaid farts 🤢

She definitely has a crockery addiction, who else has Denby and Wedgewood as a young adult and then a gazillion charity shop finds years later. Jumble sale tat comes to mind.

I was just thinking about Caroline and her hands. This came to mind. Are we still sure Jack isn't Caroline?
[ATTACH type="full"]394883[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Haha

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
Actually I can believe she was asked to be on celebrity mastermind, the BBC need four people for each show and the seem to make hundreds of episodes (slight hyperbole but you get me). Most of the contestants are neither celebrities nor masterminds, they’ve had Charlotte Crosby on there so the bar is clearly pretty damn low. Jack probably refused because the fee was too small.
Charlotte Crosby was a train wreck on Mastermind! Trying so hard to be funny . Just desperate. I would love to see Jackie on it!

That llama doorstop looks like a right smug fucker as well. Apparently that bottle in her kitchen that looks like rancid oil is live vinegar and the chicken's full of rubber eggs. Why would you need to put anything in the chicken? It's not transparent. Who's going to come in your house and interrogate you about whether your chicken's filled with real eggs?

I will pay her a tenner for a video showing herself drinking out of all those novelty mugs because there's no way you're not pouring liquid all down your front.
But what is the thing that looks like some sort of animal penis within the yellow stuff....

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Yip that was me. Now let's talk about our nailbrush collections.
We just own the one, but my mum has had to explain to four different people (including two teachers) what one was when they saw it in the school kitchen. Maybe just no one has ever explained it to Jack before 😂

• Haha
But but but wtf is she playing at with the 'pouring old oil into jars' business. Is it because she is so impoverished? #vomit

• Haha