Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KindaWeird

That and all the bigging up of her own/her dad's trifle while slagging off the creations of other people. Then when she triumphantly posted her own concoction the proportions were all off, it was all from tins and, as someone here so hilariously observed, "Why does it have a couscous layer?"
Omg the couscous comment has done me in! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Blurp

VIP Member
Backgammon. Completed it mate.
Maybe suggest Mahjong? The real game, not the tile matching solitaire. And then bamboozle her by asking if she played by Hong Kong Rules.

📐 but I have two of my mother's full mahjong sets in the house and would love to play. She tried to teach me but I could never get my head around all the different hands. Bridge with tiles but more complicated.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Boyo

VIP Member
A number of people are tweeting with the hashtag Thunderclap for Carers. Perhaps she will remember it if it trends.
Nothing so far. Just tweeting a load of bollox about Norma Jean (whoever that is hahahaha). Oh founder, where art thou?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Boyo

VIP Member
Little afternoon Grunk.

I've got Alanis Morissette in my head

'It's like a butter dishhhhh, without any butter...'

Oh this? It's just a butter dish. Oh but I can't afford butter to go IN it. It's purely decorative. What? Why are you looking at me like that? Fuck off! I'm poor! *Violently shakes tip jar*
I’m sure she’ll have ordered a rubber butter block for it.

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
The rug is stressing me out a bit. You wouldn't be able to hoover it as the rags would wrap around the brush and break it. It's too big to take outside and beat. You couldn't sweep it. You couldn't scrub it. It's too big for the washing machine. How the hell do you clean it?!
You don’t, much like her nails 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Oh no. In discussing her origin story (which they genuinely keep referring to as her origin story) she said she knows the exact date her blog took off (I think she giggle-mentioned something about autism but the audio quality is abysmal) and then reveals she knows the specific date of her son's conception 😨 It's 2pm 4th July 2009 by the way.

Sorry but if I know this, you have to know this too. It's only fair.
I think on one of the versions she mentioned, SB was conceived the one and only time ahem “it” happened between her and his dad so she may well know the exact date from that. No judgement if it’s true, but I know she’s told several versions so I’m not sure.

Limey

VIP Member
That was the only thing I didn't like either. Definitely don't want my bedroom smelling like :poop:

That nook with the log burner would be my favourite reading corner. And by reading corner I obviously mean Tattling corner.
The open plan bedroom/bathroom freaked me out.

The guy was so hardworking. Loved how he also built a house for his mum and stepdad. They just all seemed like really decent people, I was rooting for them.

• Heart

Whaa?

VIP Member
I made carrot soup for tea (with onions, lentils, cumin, chilli and milk).
I think she’s spent more time thinking of the name than that non- recipe.
I'm fairly sure at this point, someone could write out one of her own recipes from an old book and she wouldn't notice
She would remember the name of one of her old recipes and the story attached. The ingredients, not so much.

• Haha