Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
Miguels on the Drs show as well. I love Miguel. He would irritate the life of me if I had to live with him, but hes good at what he does!

Reactions: 22

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
That floooor 😩 it's giving me anxiety, what the fuck is that? It looks like the absolute disaster we used to turn the Textiles classroom into over the course of a lesson by pulling odd bits of fabric out of the cupboards and dressing up in them. How are you supposed to vacuum it? What about opening and closing doors, surely it must snag? Why do I care so much?
It’s like, now that you (and Slopbot) destroyed the “flooflebot”, a new enemy of the cabal has arrived, in the form of the rug (?) of chaos.

• Haha
Sorry but whatever these vile unkind people are saying (🙄) surely it is worse to then go and tell the person about it to their face. Ultimate bitchiness. Why? What is the point?
I wonder if she does mini-chaoses to them, or steals their stories, and they get their own back by sending her the comments in faux concern... “Oh Jack, have you seen the terrible lies people are posting on Linda’s Instagram....”

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Bling Empire? Completed it last week, mate. Not sure why it’s such a “guilty pleasure” I love that style of scripted reality!

That and the vegan uprising...

• Heart

girolle

Lads who eat Linda Mc sausages - are you confused at how she’s made them look so pale in the so called curry?
Is it the photo filter?
My Linda’s are browner than that before I’ve deflated or cooked them

ETA- can we all take a moment to enjoy the high point of trifle-gate, where the canal gifted me the recipe for vegetarian Terry’s choc orange trifle. That will be my next overdraft splurge.
Yes! I was wondering this. Why do they look anaemic? Most peculiar.

• Sick

Emlo

I don’t vac my rag rugs. You ruin them by doing that. All the fibres at the raw edges will go into the vac and spoil it. A good bashing outside gets dust out a real treat.
I have a feeling this information is going to come in very handy in my future 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21

colouredlines

VIP Member
I have some kind of issue with condiments, they make me feel sick. Jack’s oil-processing hell makes me feel extra unwell. All kinds of second-hand no end date, no provenance oils, potentially fishy or garlicky 🤢
I just know her house is minty
I love condiments and I still hate the thought of inhaling in the shitty bungalow!

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Did someone here say she once joined a vegan Facebook group?
I remember she was in the Facebook make up Mrs Gloss.

• Wow

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Just Googled her and can see she's in this week's podcast with James OBrian... anyone dared listen to it yet?

• Haha
  • Sad

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
Going back a bit but was just wondering - why don't we ever see the rabbit?? She's always going on about floofs/cattos/doggos etc but we never, ever see photos posted of it. Seems odd as she's always posting photos of Cooper 😕. What is it even called? 🤷
Hasenpfeffer?

• Haha
  • Wow

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Linda McCartney Insta account has been posting stories this morning, which makes ignoring the comments even worse. Terrible optics.
The word ‘optics’ makes me think of House of Cards and I am seriously thinking of binging all the series just to watch Claire Underwood stop myself from commenting on the LMc insta page.

That theme tune gets me every time.

ETA sorry that this has landed in the middle of the kitten recaps. More reason than ever for LMc to deal with the posts on their page.

• Haha