Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Correctme if I'm wrong
Going back a bit but was just wondering - why don't we ever see the rabbit?? She's always going on about floofs/cattos/doggos etc but we never, ever see photos posted of it. Seems odd as she's always posting photos of Cooper 😕. What is it even called? 🤷
Rabbito.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
Mugs, Rugs and Prescription Drugs - she has scissors and isn't afraid to use them. Has the 'Wardrobe of a Departed Ex-Fiancée Rug' been ruled out?

Seriously, all I can think looking at that rug monstrosity is how the fuck are you hoovering that or in any way keeping it clean? It must be full of dust, shit and filth. A bit like her nails then

• Haha
  • Sick

kachoochoo

VIP Member
Going back a bit but was just wondering - why don't we ever see the rabbit?? She's always going on about floofs/cattos/doggos etc but we never, ever see photos posted of it. Seems odd as she's always posting photos of Cooper 😕. What is it even called? 🤷

iirc, she said recently-ish that the bunny is called Dash. I hope they get time out of the garage to run about the massive garden, poor bugger

Ahh! Linda Riley..
That's why she seems untouchable.
She's not immune to grifters. My old lodger was one they published breathless Hagiographies of as a stunning example of *something, something Lesbian*. Thing is, the lodger wasn't LGB - or T until there was the chance of a talking head slot on TV and then that became their identity for five minutes on camera. Last time I heard, because the T part included a lot of cultural appropriation of both Chola/Latinx and dangerously near blackface (yes, REALLY) at times, the new thing/income stream was being Q+

Pity they fucked off without paying the rent or cleaning their fetid sweatpit that was previously my spare room until they trashed it.

• Wow

jenny2603

VIP Member
Same. I genuinely thought he was a better judge of character.

And regardless of that, she’s just not an interesting or likeable interview guest.
He really isn't. I think his credulous championing of Carl Beech and slating of other news outlets for being more cautious in their reporting shows that he'll believe in anyone who supports the position he wishes to take at that time. He's just an opinions guy.

• Heart

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
I have some kind of issue with condiments, they make me feel sick. Jack’s oil-processing hell makes me feel extra unwell. All kinds of second-hand no end date, no provenance oils, potentially fishy or garlicky 🤢
I just know her house is minty
Not minty fresh tho’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

girolle

Sorry if this offends anyone - but I ducking hate novelty crockery especially novelty mugs...they scream DICK HEAD 23 year old lad!
I'm with you 100%. While I love having a good look around Liberty (pre-pandemic times, how I yearn for thee) and love eccentric homeware, it has to be styled nicely and with some kind of vision. If not it just looks a bit random? Pandora Sykes' home (https://www.houseandgarden.co.uk/gallery/pandora-sykes-london-house) is beautiful. I think that's what Jack wishes her shitty bungalow looked like :unsure:

• Heart
We know she TikToks now so I’m expecting at least a third of the book she wants frugal tips for to be the various viral hacks that have gone round (including the wrap thing as she’ll forget she dissed it).

• Haha
  • Wow

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Do you think Marilyn Monroe is who inspired her name change? :unsure:
No there is a marvel character called Jack Monroe

Norma Jean is probably being deployed so that when people google Jack Monroe tattle isn’t the top answers

• Haha

MooBelle

VIP Member
Linda M's Twitter has almost forgotten Jack....
The collab pics have got unbelievably low interactions and the comments are almost completely negative. FB seems slightly more positive, but still hardly anything compared to previous posts.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I’m guessing all the attention on her mug collection , being a board game champion and now looking into corporate photo-napping🙄 means she doesn’t need to bring up any new Long Covid symptoms.

• Haha

Bugger13

VIP Member
Totally think it can go both ways with the buying stuff. Like how kids who aren’t allowed sweets will either go nuts in the sweet aisle as soon as they get a bit of pocket money, OR they’ll never touch anything with sugar in because it’s so ingrained in their mind. I reckon SB will never be able to touch an even slightly soft food when he’s grown up. No soup, casserole, not even cereal with too much milk
😂 So true. My mum was obsessed with Audrey Eaton’s ‘the F plan diet’. I hated that fucking book & I still despise bran & raisins-my sister got to 16 and put on about 5 stone 😬
If anyone’s seen war of the roses, there’s a great scene where the kids end up overweight after Kathleen Turner says ‘I read about it, kids who are given sweets all the time don’t grow up to be obese’.

• Heart
Mom's doing a performative piece right now that answers why the boxes of unused crockery are a thing. Apparently, she hoards boxes of novelty crockery in cardboard boxes on a filming set.

No sign of spiralisers in the Slop Kitchen, despite Mom saying they're the most common thing donated to Charity Shops (where? Haven't seen one once). But then again, I wouldn't be surprised if a Kitchen Aid complete with All of the Attachments is hidden somewhere where nobody ready to query the cost can see it.

• Haha