Jack Monroe #138 Jack Monroe MBE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, this annoys me. I don’t know your husband (never had the good fortune of meeting Eddie the Eagle ) but it bugs me that he’s subjected to that kind of shit for being successful at what he did/does. In what universe is that what we do to Jack?! No comparison to anyone but Jack and the Squigs.

Idk if it’s just me but once I matured I was never a fan girl so I wouldn’t arse lick any celebrity ever. In saying that I’m not a prolific SM user and although I follow a few famous folk on IG I don’t engage. Each to their own but I find it strange, and imo there was a definite underlying bitchiness to that Squig pointing it out to Jack. Cheeky cow, she speaks about us

Reactions: 30
Needless to say she has since tracked the bailiff down and had the last laugh

Reactions: 46
Also they wouldn’t cut you off with a child at home let alone ‘break in ‘

Reactions: 36
Lord this has been going on for years hasn't it? Always inexplicably poor and struggling despite having more advantages in her life than any of us have ever known.

Reactions: 42
So so disappointed in James O'Brian.

I will say this though...Jack has many willing sycophants,

I'm out....again. She isn't going anywhere and people are bonkers and easily fooled.
I have felt like this too a lot recently.

Reactions: 17

Is this really a thing that happens in England?

PS This entire "woe is me" post, in which she's moving to a shoebox flat and she's gonna eBay her clothes because she's poooooooor was after the Kickstarter thing.

Reactions: 46
A number of people are tweeting with the hashtag Thunderclap for Carers. Perhaps she will remember it if it trends.

Reactions: 30
Or Louis Theroux's podcast.

Reactions: 19
Maybe the Bailiff liked to Morris Dance on his days off?

I swear that some day, there will be a stash of de-tattered Border Morris Men found under the floorboards.
What are you saying - death by slop? Postmen, bailiffs, Morris men all dead and hidden under the Shitty Bungalow floorboards?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.