Jack Monroe #137 NarcLife by Bootstrap Crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 392059Why can she not just give him a chicken dinner... why does everything have to be mixed together? It would have been less work if she is that frazzled.

ETA: she says it is 3 portions so now he has to have reheated frozen veg 2 more times
I don’t get why it’s all mixed with gravy .

He’s 10, there’s the two of them together alone ??, let him decide how he wants his tea put together.

Even for her low standards , that’s shocking,

He’s 10.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
D85AFD00-D9A4-4DED-B02E-341542A40BAF.jpeg

Putting floofle aside, and how this absolutely did not happen, why tf is she downstairs again?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 99
ugh please just stop mixing things up!

mind you, reminds me of my partner's dad chopping and mixing up his dinner, then covering it in a combo of balsamic and Henderson's relish because partner's mam's cooking is Not Good

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

mind you, reminds me of my partner's dad chopping and mixing up his dinner, then covering it in a combo of balsamic and Henderson's relish because partner's mam's cooking is Not Good
Hendos improves any dish!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Henderson's Relish, though! ❤ That's the good stuff!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 392059Why can she not just give him a chicken dinner... why does everything have to be mixed together? It would have been less work if she is that frazzled.

ETA: she says it is 3 portions so now he has to have reheated frozen veg 2 more times
Of course he did. The kid's probably starving for some nutrition.

And she still took two thirds of it away from him.

Just wait until puberty. An entire chicken in one go plus half a bag of spuds. And still lurking in the kitchen three hours later in the hope of some more food.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.