Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
So I can only see 20 odd comments on Linda mcs IG out of 66 majority of which are negative.

can anybody see them all?

Reactions: 15

Flash123

VIP Member
Oh I love ketjap manis. We had it in one of our Hello Fresh meals and I bought a bottle the next day 😋
I haven’t used it with my peanut butter noodles yet though so thanks for the tip!
yes, same here. I had never heard of it before the hello fresh meal I made but it is so good.

weirdly I really like it drizzled over potato salad..... I fear that sounds like a Jack Creation but it’s honestly great!

girolle

Jack made her debut with Vegan Pastitsio which reminded me a little of a wasps nest.
Haha! This made me hoot out loud. If I had to choose between eating one of her vegan recipes and eating meat and fish, I'd tuck into whatever meat dish was being served up and take the inevitable stomach cramps on the chin.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Oh, and it's strange that you haven't seen to share the thread RM has written about legal changes that adversely affect all of the Travelling Community where they can be arrested just for being a Traveller that is, well - travelling.
Perhaps if you're finding my contributions here troubling or offensive it would be best to report me to a moderator or mute me as I'm really not interested in getting into a confrontation with you and honestly have no idea why you have directed that comment at me.

• Sad
  • Heart

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
The whole episode is an embarrassment and a wasted opportunity. You cannot publicly call the MD a ****ing idiot for 'likes' and expect respect in return.

View attachment 391907

Whatever happened to Camila Batmanghelidjh? Hope no-one is uncomfortable with the question, but some treated her like a Goddess in these issues.

View attachment 391915
still doing the speaking circuit by all accounts. Was meant to be relaunching kids Co, but I don't think anything happened.

She was some one I took at face value, until the big expose. Probably because I'd never paid her much attention.

Reactions: 14

Ninch55

Chatty Member
May 2019. If only she'd stuck to her guns, we could have been spared her spaghetti hoop pasta e ceci, her halloumi carbonara, her butter sausage curry and now her hot take on quesadillas.

View attachment 391688

That looks repulsive. My eyes are bleeding.

• Haha

Montrachet

Chatty Member
I think Camila is prob a bit persona non grata in respect of charitable endeavours.

She would still probably have supporters, despite everything. It doesn't take much to stir the sanctimonious squad, even with plenty of contrary evidence.

• Sad
  • Wow

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Then she will forget about it until she has done another chaos and needs some TLC from the blinkered squiggles.

I’m so furious about the first hand experience response. I also have first hand experience of care both as a foster child and working with children in care as an adult. I would use the words vulnerable and challenging but never something as dehumanising as the word feral. The use of that word tells me everything that I need to know about how she views her lived experience and the person that she is. Fuck you Monroe and fuck you The Guardian. Recognise your privilege and stop talking down about people less fortunate than yourselves that you really don’t have a fucking clue about.
Would other papers/journalists be interested?

Lanie

VIP Member
So they had a tantrum for no reason. Don't toddlers do that. Also the whole 20 pound benefit thingy, was only temporary and everyone knew that so why bang on about it's the same way we arent going to be furloughed forever.

I get it means a lot to people 20 pounds means alot to me, but the government gave it out and said for a short while. They haven't taken more money from what they already receive. I don't agree with it, but understand it.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Ffs, Jack what the actual?

(it has taken me this long to do all the ironing, It seems all the items in the house needed ironing.)

Firstly you take fake pictures of yourself pretending to be asleep with your cat. I don’t know where to begin with this but please stop. Like @Walkdengirl Ina is my food crush. To even think of someone like her doing this would be horrific. Get a grip.

Secondly, you continue to stretch the space-time continuum so that what is 4/5 weeks for the rest of us is now a good 6 weeks for you. Be a doll and stretch it to November so we can all have had our vaccine and this shitshow be over.

Then you
state in your appalling review of Nigella’s book that her opening paragraph did more to make you love food again after anorexia than any doctor or counsellor could. This is dangerous and is extremely misleading. It is along the same lines of you implying that a robot picture is better able to help you stay sober than any formal support. Please stop with this harmful and triggering misinformation.

Finally, you have pissed me off so much that I have taken to watch some dodgy Scottish male cleaning account on insta and now lurk his thread on tattle. Why, Jack , why? Why couldn’t you just stay in your lain (😏).

(just realised my posts always talk to Jack. Why is that? Maybe because subconsciously I think she reads here so think what I write will have an effect. I am as deluded as she is.)
See you at Mario’s! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha