Jack Monroe #137 NarcLife by Bootstrap Crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2021-01-19 at 16.38.10.png

Oh ok then. Looking at Jack's life I'd like Pina to dispel the myth that it's any way acceptable to use an ADHD diagnosis, real or imagined, as an excuse for endlessly farting out substandard "will this do" work, grifting and being an all round pain in the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Pot Noodle Buffet sounds amazing...
I went to a 40th party that had a crisp buffet. It was an in joke in the girls' family because they genuinely did love crisps.
I was genuinely impressed...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
So they're... mad that Chartwells don't want to expose the school and therefore dox Roadside Mum? Because the school seems to have given out the wrong information re: days?

Okay? 🤷‍♀️
Jack quoting human rights law, though. I am dead. I'd have more faith that a dog trained to say sausages knew what it was saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Ouch, legal eagle Jack is so embarrassing it's causing me physical pain. She's no Erin Brokovich.

Also what a colossal weapon she is to make that post about cheese, cheese and more cheese when children are going hungry. Yes, you've lost interest Jack, but do you have to make it quite so obvious??!!??

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If that's what she's been eating the past while, I fully understand the need to drink 4 litres a day :sick:
She also tweeted a week or so ago that her and SB were eating a lot of instant noodles.

Of course that's nothing to do with her thirst, it's all because of covid :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So they're... mad that Chartwells don't want to expose the school and therefore dox Roadside Mum? Because the school seems to have given out the wrong information re: days?

Okay? 🤷‍♀️

The whole episode is an embarrassment and a wasted opportunity. You cannot publicly call the MD a ****ing idiot for 'likes' and expect respect in return.

1611075607508.png

Whatever happened to Camila Batmanghelidjh? Hope no-one is uncomfortable with the question, but some treated her like a Goddess in these issues.

1611075837869.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Just catching up. I’m bloody exhausted with her. She’s so bleeping thirsty. Literally and metaphorically. She’s going to add super long Covid to her ailments isn’t she? I am not doubting she has all of these other ailments by the way...
I’m going to have to mute her, she’s everywhere...

Reactions: 17
Gosh it's all getting messy. I'm such a wimp if I was her I would have just called it a day refused the parcel from them , asked my friends who could to boycott and make my kids their own sandwiches with what I could.

I'd avoid courts and lawyers at all costs. It's just not worth it if you lose and against people like them it's usually the case.

Reactions: 20
She is going to have to plot a super big chaos so we don’t all switch to the Vonny thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
If the Guardian have directly quoted Jack they’re not to blame I don’t get it? ^head scratch^ She however needs to think more about the language she uses and that these foster children and their parents who’ve often made extremely distressing and difficult choices are the exact same people she’s supposedly advocating for. Dick.
Not responsible for what she says, responsible for not challenging it but they are just there to get clicks/ sell adverts. I’m glad I never give them any money when they try to guilt me. I’ll get a guardian subscription (or whatever you call it) when they sack her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The whole episode is an embarrassment and a wasted opportunity. You cannot publicly call the MD a ****ing idiot for 'likes' and expect respect in return.

View attachment 391907

Whatever happened to Camila Batmanghelidjh? Hope no-one is uncomfortable with the question, but some treated her like a Goddess in these issues.

View attachment 391915
I think Camila is prob a bit persona non grata in respect of charitable endeavours.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nice to see she's not low-budget recipes anymore, she must have caught up here. That atrocious fried rice is so shiny 😭 There's a commercial food photography trick for pancakes where you pour motor oil on them instead of maple syrup because the motor oil doesn't get absorbed, looks like she's done that to it. I can only assume it's displayed on a manhole cover because that's where it's going imminently. Bypass the middle man entirely.

• Haha
  • Wow
It's funny how Jack never forgets to turn up to a paid media appearance, never forgets to promote herself at every turn but then 'forgets' to send her Patreon backers anything at all and steadfastly ignores them.

I didn't realise that ADHD was selective.
I wish she had forgotten to make that Christmas dinner whilst riddled with fake Covid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
May 2019. If only she'd stuck to her guns, we could have been spared her spaghetti hoop pasta e ceci, her halloumi carbonara, her butter sausage curry and now her hot take on quesadillas.

View attachment 391688

That looks repulsive. My eyes are bleeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.