Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

colouredlines

VIP Member
There's a thread on Mumsnet about the worst meal you've ever had, and I'm 99% sure I just triangulated SB's account. Good spelling for a 10-year-old!

20210120_123440.jpg

Hi Fraus!
I deleted my old account but decided I couldn't live without you all...
Looks like I have a mega grunk ahead of me!
Hope you are all well and living the dream.
Jack_M? Is it you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

I’MBUSY!

Chatty Member
View attachment 392086
Putting floofle aside, and how this absolutely did not happen, why tf is she downstairs again?!
"But Mama, you're so tough and strong and yet so sweet and soft and smol and vulnerable. Mama is such a contradiction. And we all know that contradictions NEED FLOOFLES. No, Mama, it's not at all weird that a 10 year old might say these things, don't be frightened. Put it in whichever of your three offices that you like, Mama."

Also, Silver Linings, agree there is no way this happened. And if it did, or even if an approximation of it did, :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 85

colouredlines

VIP Member
Still on previous thread and I'm sure this has already been covered but by others...

But I've just received a response from the ed's team at the Graun. Basically the use of the word 'feral' was justified with 'it makes sense in context of the interview even tho derogatory' but they did agree to remove it from the photo caption as that had no context.

Apparently they received a few complaints so refresh your inboxes, cabal.

ETA - apparently its also OK cos its JM's first hand experience.
The first hand experience thing is a flimsy justification for hate speech, and I'm shocked the Guardian would use it as a defence.

I grew up partly in South Africa. If I were interviewed by the Guardian and I used heinous, dehumanising language to describe the black people I knew as a child, "first hand experience" would be - quite rightly - no defence.

Jack Monroe grew up in a position of extreme privilege over these fostered children. Her use of "feral" is just vile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
We've been unfair to Jack. She does in fact have a lot of firefighting experience - every day she's trying to put out ones she's started.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

Mogmog

Chatty Member
Oh, I really want this now! I have everything but the pineapple. Can I use a banana instead?
Of course x They're both yellow. If you don't have rice, just use coucous or porridge, whatever is in your cupboard, it's all the same. If you want more of this free advice, feel free to pop something in my tip jar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

discokebab

Still on previous thread and I'm sure this has already been covered but by others...

But I've just received a response from the ed's team at the Graun. Basically the use of the word 'feral' was justified with 'it makes sense in context of the interview even tho derogatory' but they did agree to remove it from the photo caption as that had no context.

Apparently they received a few complaints so refresh your inboxes, cabal.

ETA - apparently its also OK cos its JM's first hand experience.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

Harrybosch

VIP Member
Sounds like she’s become a diabetic ? 🤷‍♀️ I believe Covid can cause such damage. But would be post ITU admission like ???
I've had covid (normal, not long) and I experienced thirst like never before. Googled it, seems to be a common symptom, drank lots, then it stopped. No Twitter poll was needed during my bog standard covid. I understand I'm not as special as some.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Flash123

VIP Member
B18D1BC2-0316-435C-8E6F-37FC539A8912.png
Why can she not just give him a chicken dinner... why does everything have to be mixed together? It would have been less work if she is that frazzled.

ETA: she says it is 3 portions so now he has to have reheated frozen veg 2 more times

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

Scarletfever

VIP Member
Jack is an absolute snake 🐍 she has absolutely stirred up discord there. She NEEDS the drama

Marcus Rashford & Tom Kerridge are doing the right thing by just ignoring her
Yep. It's very telling that today she has completely backed off the topic and is posting cattos and sleeping pics, leaving others to pick up the pieces of the chaos she instigated.

Jack gets paid and that's what matters.

I just feel so sorry for everyone she damages.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

Universal

Chatty Member
I've just revisited Thread #31. Had to laugh when @MrsOgre asked (before the chaos) 'I hope I haven't missed anything exciting'?

Then @FrumpyCat referring to the This Morning gig as, 'the media equivalent to a pity fuck'.

@Harrybosch wins legend status with all posts.

But I love @heretoreaditall2019 refer to Tattle as, 'our yard'.

Now I am off for a piss and a sandwich. Thank (space) you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75