Jack Monroe #135 No measurable outcomes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also tried to cut my hair because of Famous Five! Ended up completely destroying it, got taken to the hairdressers and ended up with a bob and fringe that made me look like a 1970s Swedish pop singer 😰
I’d got it so short in places that the only option was basically 90s George Clooney and pray for the best as it grew out 😳 I think my mum would still rank it as a bigger shock and trauma for her than when I broke my leg 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yep. I lost 4.5 stones at slimming world. Never cooked any of their recipes 🤢
I'm still traumatised by the godawful blended beans and pickled onion 'soup' i saw on a Facebook group. What's the obsession with pickled onions ????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Roadside Mum is clearly a well brought up gracious individual. I can't see what she has to thank Jack for at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Has she actually heated the pan? Most of those slices look half raw. Still looks marginally more palatable than the other thing.

I’m sure she does, but she’ll spend more time seething with rage than chortling/hooting with glee and rubbing her grubby little hands together
I read a piece (maybe guardian) about her alcoholism, I felt an affinity with what she wrote, I saw her name crop up again and again, started to get a little suspicious, she seemed to align herself with the issue of the day/been there done that, perennial victim, bit of digging brought me here, I've read for months before posting, what a self important grifter, everyday I read something worse than I learned yesterday. Alansbigplate gifs have got me belly laughing

• Heart
Reactions: 89
I read a piece (maybe guardian) about her alcoholism, I felt an affinity with what she wrote, I saw her name crop up again and again, started to get a little suspicious, she seemed to align herself with the issue of the day/been there done that, perennial victim, bit of digging brought me here, I've read for months before posting, what a self important grifter, everyday I read something worse than I learned yesterday. Alansbigplate gifs have got me belly laughing
It’s funny - I didn’t know what a ‘grifter’ was until Monday or Tuesday this week! I’m obsessively watching her patreon page though and her funders have increased from 200-odd earlier this week to over 350 now. 😳

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I'm still traumatised by the godawful blended beans and pickled onion 'soup' i saw on a Facebook group. What's the obsession with pickled onions ????
That sounds familiar as the basis for their equivalent of Heinz tomato soup! I never sampled anything that was brought in for ' taster sessions' 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s funny - I didn’t know what a ‘grifter’ was until Monday or Tuesday this week! I’m obsessively watching her patreon page though and her funders have increased from 200-odd earlier this week to over 350 now. 😳
She hasn't got that many new ones recently, don't worry! She peaked at 366 in December, dropped to I think 357, and is now back to 362.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
She makes me want to bleeping scream. Stop playing the bleeping card, just stop. You’re autistic.
I’m autistic. Greta’s autistic - she’s 16/17 and doesn’t carry off like you do - hundreds of thousands of people are autistic. Stop using it as a weapon to play the Poor Little Jack routine you bleeping sympathy beggar. Either stay in the public eye and deal with the tit you create, or duck off and shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
I'm guessing the other photo on her insta is the Linda McCartney meatballs.

Linda's Fishcakes are also vegan, my mind is boggling in anticipatory delight.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really steams my cockles. I don't know about her getting her comeuppance, but I have to believe she is stupid enough to seal her own fate

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.