Jack Monroe #133 Neither a celebrity or a chef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her bible quote doesnt even make any sense, she drives me mad.
the whole spiel about you gave me food and water etc, is about believers vs non believers. the believers helped JC, the non believers didnt.

I will give you this one or free Jack the sunday school bullshitter.

"If there is a poor man among your brothers within any of the gates in the land that the LORD your God is giving you, then you are not to harden your heart or shut your hand from your poor brother. Instead, you are to open your hand to him and freely loan him whatever he needs. Be careful not to harbor this wicked thought in your heart

Deuteronomy chapter 15 verse 8.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I heard they let her lick the stamp before they posted it.
No, the local post office phoned her personally and asked her not to bring the letter in because of covid. So they were going to ask her to print the address label but she didn't know how.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Not being included in that letter has to be a major embarrassment for her, surely?

😳
Yeh, I mean on the one hand I am loving it because it exposes her as a liar, but on the other hand I'm so so so painfully embarrassed for her I almost feel bad?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
On twitter when ones were saying about how she should be getting jobs over JO - found this a wee bit funny

1610651177241.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102
her bible quote doesnt even make any sense, she drives me mad.
the whole spiel about you gave me food and water etc, is about believers vs non believers. the believers helped JC, the non believers didnt.

I will give you this one or free Jack the sunday school bullshitter.

"If there is a poor man among your brothers within any of the gates in the land that the LORD your God is giving you, then you are not to harden your heart or shut your hand from your poor brother. Instead, you are to open your hand to him and freely loan him whatever he needs. Be careful not to harbor this wicked thought in your heart

Deuteronomy chapter 15 verse 8.
Erm, why aren't you working behind the scenes on this. This is fantastic.

Yes I also went to a Baptist youth club too. They were very showy and loved to talk about themselves alot. Alot of my extended family are free ps, my own family unit is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I absolutely love the work @Alansbigplate does, but I was a bit let down that he ignored the request for a Cliff Gif and just did some roller skating Rose West thing?

I am aware of the Northern Irish cultural phenomenon of what I always heard were “Protestant traybakes” which are generally agreed to be the greatest and bestest of cakes. I did not know that there were circles within of who does the best of the best though 😱 can’t wait until Jack pours her version of one into a bowl as a new recipe 🤣

I think the religious stuff is grandiosity- I’m a good person I quote the Bible, also it means stop going on about anti Semitism its just being anti-Christian.

No laughing at the spelling, dyslexia is on the list. Although she really should open her emails and read them, there might be an open letter in there for her to sign. They should have re-sent marked “urgent” silly Marcus!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
20210114_190747.jpg

bleeping nora...she's being shared all over social media and now my friends are sharing stuff too. Short of going offline for a couple of days, S.T.F.U Jackie.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
774C62C2-4FD2-47AB-9A40-C7AC153AFD4F.jpeg

Hey, Smol Jack’s older, rougher sister is on ‘the Twitter’.

ETA: She actually told the PM to ‘read what Jesus would have had to say’. STFU. STFD.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I am aware of the Northern Irish cultural phenomenon of what I always heard were “Protestant traybakes” which are generally agreed to be the greatest and bestest of cakes. I did not know that there were circles within of who does the best of the best though 😱 can’t wait until Jack pours her version of one into a bowl as a new recipe 🤣
I'm not emotionally ready to watch Jack's video at all, but I am here for the nostalgia of Jesus traybakes and weird Christian youth clubs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.