Jack Monroe #133 Neither a celebrity or a chef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all behind (not mediteranean) just popped in from previous to say I have never felt sorry for jezza before. Mega cringe, and can you dm people you don’t follow?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why is she carrying on like she’s about to die of exhaustion, but can’t go to bed because people have locked her in Twitter? Go to bed, Jackie.
I think she’s so scared she’s forgotten about. She’s worried she’ll sleep for a few hours, the Twitter world will have moved on and she won’t get the attention she desperately needs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Just wondering about rent. Why doesn't she... 🎶Ask the woman in the mirror, try asking her to pay her waaaaaay 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m all behind (not mediteranean) just popped in from previous to say I have never felt sorry for jezza before. Mega cringe, and can you dm people you don’t follow?
You can set your own preference. You can only allow DMS from people who follow you or anyone. Blue tickers go to the top no matter what order they came in

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Well, if she can have all of those jobs in one year and still only scrape her rent each month, something must be going on. I wouldn't speculate though.

NOOOOO you'll summon her back here again

But seriously, it is so incredibly frustrating how she pretends to be poor so that she can scam money from the public when she is clearly just terrible with money management (no shame in that but just admit it!)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
After 9 months of furlough, part time furlough and then redundancy I’m back in full time work today. I shall look forward to an epic Grunk tonight - be careful out there comrades 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 120
Don’t know if already posted
Oh aye, I now see it has bounced every month? Is she a compulsive liar? Or is it just her style to always exagerate (whether she talks about soft soft crappy white bread, writes cringeworthy self-love stew recipes or responds to tweets)?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
After 9 months of furlough, part time furlough and then redundancy I’m back in full time work today. I shall look forward to an epic Grunk tonight - be careful out there comrades 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
Nice work lady! Best of luck to you today hope it all goes well xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.