Jack Monroe #133 Neither a celebrity or a chef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the last thread but @jenny2603 your closing post for 132 had me in stitches

"Thanx very Marx much Marx" 😂😂
Think it's time for another conspiracy theory while we wait to discover if Caroline has arms and legs and feet, so I'm gonna say Carole Malone is Jack Monroe's fight club style alter ego.

I mean, have we ever seen them both write in the same issue of the express?

I still can't believe she got a job with the express like... Jack is bad enough, but some of her "fellow writers" are just on another level of awful, they must dislike her.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
For me it boils down to she knows more rich easily manipulated woman than men. I dont believe she sees anything other than the colour green ££££

Shes a crook and a crank

Yesterday I was angry but seeing her bury herself yet again has been satisfying. God bless you screenshotters

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I just screenshot that too, wondered if Roadside was obliquely referencing Jack...
I don't think so. She's praised Jack a couple of times today as well but that could just be fear of shin kicking.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In theory though, jack has done several news interviews yesterday which could have been done by Roadside mum....... who could have benefited from the fees but now the money is allegedly being donated by jack (PROVE IT- WITH ALL THE RECEIPTS)

but of course it is jack’s 10 year old story which she has to fight for.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I am still a couple of threads behind. A few points

- LOL at Mary Poppins
- the ghost in the mirror is 100% a photo next to a reed diffuser (thought it was of Louisa at first but perhaps not)
- how hypocritical of JM to ask Marina to pull some chains and demand that media speak to HER for ££££ hours after furiously questioning who was making money out of all of this!
- what is wrong with her
- why is she like this
- LOL at Mary Poppins

388337-261e92dadfe74f91d0bb4a81af34a2f9.jpg

388338-2434953df975e9320610b1874499c578.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I just screenshot that too, wondered if Roadside was obliquely referencing Jack...
If she is then that's some serious shade being thrown Jack's way. And if that is the case I think Jack is going to learn the hard way that twitter *is not* real life

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 388292

Come along now Grifty McGrifterson, it’s time for bed, you sleepy little sausage. Stop shouting at people about your rent and get some sleep.

Also, AS IF Louisa hasn’t contributed to the rent at all. What rubbish.
That's what I cant ger my head round why Louisa would let this run. Surely you wouldn't have someone paint you this badly as she does Louisa

Reactions: 29
She’s done me in today, find what you love and let it kill you 😅

I cry, I die
Pie Jesu

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She posted that "before I finally go to sleep" tweet an hour ago and she's still going.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She's using sleep deprivation to try and break us. She went to bed hours ago, a bot is tweeting from her account or there are ten Jacks working in shifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
That bleeping 💪 emoji she keeps using fucks me off so much.
During her horrendous and completely unprovoked pile on of David Walliams (with awful accusations) people pointed out he has well documented mental health issues and her reply was along the lines of 'my heart bleeds for the multimillionaire in his mansion'.
If I start to feel sorry for her I remember things like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.