Jack Monroe #133 Neither a celebrity or a chef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 388292

Come along now Grifty McGrifterson, it’s time for bed, you sleepy little sausage. Stop shouting at people about your rent and get some sleep.

Also, AS IF Louisa hasn’t contributed to the rent at all. What rubbish.
Just when you think there is no bottom left for her to hit. This is absolutely shamelessly disgusting. Particularly as she has bragged about the DKL fee and the five figure Hellman's fee from last year. SELL THE bleeping EMIN you were 'gifted' you lying, shameless pos. OMG I cannot stand her!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Coming from a family where my father was a Gunner in the Falklands, and a brother currently serving in the RAF on several tours of Afghanistan, those servicemen are my family. Had things been a little different, I would have been standing shoulder to shoulder with my brother in the Royal Air Force, but Small Boy put paid to that, so instead I buy my poppy every year and visit the Cenotaph to pray for him when he is at war.

"Then I had you, darling, and you dashed all my career plans!" FFS
But I thought according to the Katie Hopkins official court document, she wasn't accepted in to the RAF.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
But I thought according to the Katie Hopkins official court document, she wasn't accepted in to the RAF.
Yes! I had the same thought! I looked back but couldn't find where it was mentioned, so thought perhaps I'd got it mixed up.

Reactions: 19
I honestly find it genuinely sad that she can’t ever say what she really, instinctively thinks.
I agree. I find it interesting that for all her flailing about the place and sticking her nose into issues that don't affect her (Benedict Cumberscotch, anyone?), she is astute enough to never give opinions on NI. Even she can recognise that's one can of worms too far...

But yeah. She loves poppies, loves the royal family, etc etc, so her Lefter Than Thou posturing reads very false.

The problem with Twitter is that it is so polarised once anyone supports the royals/armed forces/unionism etc then you have to believe every single thought either extreme believes. She could support the armed forces that her family served in while also disagreeing with war, agree with corbyn on poverty but state that she has concerns about some of his views - which is clearly from her upbringing. She jumped on the anti-Semitic thing with corbyn yet has never ever commented on the one thing (Northern Ireland and the IRA) which she actually has a (second generation)legitimate claim to talk about. Instead she talks about race, poverty, anti-semitism etc

Reactions: 29
Yes yes YES
388289-c9b64764a61a12e4e02e5363d19c84a7.jpg
388290-a843c2fabe2beec2dbcafe19f731f36f.jpg
388291-c85273223e555312a4d05f32a515a2b3.jpg
388292-bf624e8c78ec32470a8a2bf18105a8fa.jpg

This, again, is far more gentle than Jack deserves but I’m here for the strong implication that she’s a cock. When someone who genuinely is ‘politically difficult’ is saying this it really challenges Jack’s bullshit assertion that her politics have excluded her. You get paid for a Corbyn hit piece, you suck that up, buttercup.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 92
She didn’t say she hadn’t paid her rent for six months...she said it had bounced for the last six months.

Yes Slopbot says up 🥕the tinned apples and pairs of your whittle bungalow lil smol pixie, night night time.
It was supposed to say crappy bungalow. Autocarrot has achieved AI and is now sentient 😱🤖🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I find this completely unasseptable.

Why the duck is she acting like someone has her tied to a chair forcing her to stay on Twitter? I know we joke about her never being off it but it genuinely feels like she hasn't stopped tweeting for 2 days. Get the absolute duck to bed.

And her rent bouncing for the past six months!? She's had brand partnerships with Hellmans, Del Monte and Linda McCartney (RIP), a BBC presenting gig, newspaper columns, GQ interviews, all the countless other cash streams from book royalties, affiliate links, ad revenue, the bastard Patreons, all the donations we probably don't know about. WHERE'S THE MONEY GOING!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She’s replying to tweets from hours ago (got to push those embarrassing tweets down the timeline). I don’t believe she hasn’t slept-no way would she be wanking around on this & retweeting her own tweets were that true.
Also read the article again-this part is spot on about taking up identities that are too awkward to question. Exactly how she gets away with it & why she adopts so many personas. It’s massively annoying & sly-until people start calling her out calmly & fairly (I sometimes wonder if she even knows how much she does this when I’m feeling charitable), she’ll continue & get away with it. Just a shame so many people are too trusting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It's been a long time since I was dealing with evictions/rent arrears but I have retained enough knowledge to know that six months rent arrears is at the imminent homelessness stage. Also I've only worked in the Scottish system so thought I'd check up on the position in England and it's much the same. Evictions are currently on hold in most cases until Feb 21st which does buy a bit of time. Is it possible a very stupid smol pixie has decided that as she was going in February anyway she could spend her rent money on sending Wispas and cartons of Um Bongo round the world instead? Will anything she says ever make sense? Why is she like this?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I dont mind Jo Frost tbh, but I've just seen in that tweet shes written the word acceptable.
One of my life irritants is the fact Jo Frost cant say the word acceptable properly...petty I know but look up a clip of her saying it and you'll see what I mean
😂Me too. Asseptible.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.