Jack Monroe #131 Mary Sloppins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That LBC piece was a load of hot air. I really wish the left would stop using Jack as their acceptable face of poverty and actually speak to those who are currently affected. The same people kissing her arse on this matter are the same who would squeal if a white person was invited to talk about issues affecting black people (quite rightly) so why is Jack allowed to co-opt the space? She has no shame and will gladly snatch the mic, as demonstrated.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Gotta love the performative "I'm gonna donate the fees to charity" when she knows rightly her loyal squiggles will demand she keeps some for herself šŸ™„

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
it'll all come crashing down, Jack will do something to duck it up. She always does.

Meanwhile, Marcus Rashford still isn't even following her...
Do Marcus and Tom know theyā€™re working with her? Sheā€™s not fit to wash up Tomā€™s pans never mind insert herself in their plans.

___493-c9437ea43f45983bf90a4a6a91f179f4.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
FFS - she is giving me a bleeping migraine. At least the poorly poorly long COVID and the ouchy mouth have been shelved for a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She does know that MR does stuff like this - and then goes back to his actual day job? He doesn't try to make a living out of his past or other people's poverty.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
My piss is boiling at 100 centigrade reading that.

It isn't her story, is it? It's Marcus Rashford's. Raised on a council estate by a single mum who worked her backside off to support him. He is a credit to her.

Jack was raised in comfort, squandered her chances then, and continues to do so. She's an entitled twit who has taken Roadside Mum's post and tried to centre herself in someone else's life. AGAIN.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
Ooh! Ooh! As a new member, have you already done the Q&A (aka one question) which is basically - what dreadful thing that Jack has done has brought you here?

I literally cannot believe we havenā€™t had an influx of Jack truthers in the last 24hrs. Sheā€™s been unashamedly vile, under the very very thin guise of ā€œhelpingā€. That nobody has noticed that sheā€™s out for herself with this one, is almost more shocking than her actual behaviour šŸ¤Æ
I was lurking for quite a while and have done a couple of posts but no, I haven't done the Q&A but I would love to! For me, randomly, it was the falling under a train incident that made the scales fall off my eyes as I just thought what a load of absolute tit! I did think she was a bit annoying and attention seeking/band wagon jumping before that! I stumbled across here after the David Walliams kicking off and gradually got more sucked in to these threads as they are hilarious and best of all, have alllll the receipts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Honestly if she takes one penny of this she she the most shameful person. If she has lived true poverty she would not dream of taking 1p out a helpless starving babes mouth. My son's school rang up this morning for a check up and I asked about the milk I'm paying for as my payments got all funny and said I don't mind continuing to pay fo it even if he isn't there as long as a child benefits from it. Apparently it's not happening in schools during lockdown. Who knew?!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Not the gayness.
Not the tatts.
Not the accent.

Itā€™s the lack of talent, a difficult personality and massive ego that is the cause of her not reaching the giddy heights of fame and a place at the table of power .
God, YES.

I dated a chef who was, let's say, a more "interesting" character than Jack. Covered in tattoos and swore like a trooper. I think it's part of the job description!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She can performatively donate her fee because she knows several deluded squiggles will pop it in her PayPal ā€˜for all her selfless work.ā€™

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Roadside Mum posted a photo of the yellow date tag last night. It definitely says Nov 21. I can't understand it either.
Frozen bread? that could be the use by date if it's kept frozen in the meantime.
eg https://lewisbakery.co.uk/frozen-bread/#top

In fact, here's the Fletchers bread that features in many of the photos:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly if she takes one penny of this she she the most shameful person. If she has lived true poverty she would not dream of taking 1p out a helpless starving babes mouth. My son's school rang up this morning for a check up and I asked about the milk I'm paying for as my payments got all funny and said I don't mind continuing to pay fo it even if he isn't there as long as a child benefits from it. Apparently it's not happening in schools during lockdown. Who knew?!
Weā€™re still receiving milk but not in the individual cartons however the fruit scheme has been halted. Iā€™m bringing in fruit for the children we have in school ( in our bubble) and so will my colleagues as the weeks go on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
My piss is boiling at 100 centigrade reading that.

It isn't her story, is it? It's Marcus Rashford's. Raised on a council estate by a single mum who worked her backside off to support him. He is a credit to her.

Jack was raised in comfort, squandered her chances then, and continues to do so. She's an entitled twit who has taken Roadside Mum's post and tried to centre herself in someone else's life. AGAIN.
Yes. I just checked out Rashford's new collaborator, too. According to wikipedia:

Kerridge, whose parents divorced when he was eleven, was the elder of two brothers. His mother held down several jobs while moving the now single-parent family around several housing estates in Gloucestershire.

No five-bed detached houses there...

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Ooohhhhh!!

Buckle up Tattlers, thereā€™s some Twitter stirrings in play and Iā€™m here for all of it
___518-52bd6465f974a0f5013eb6066d6c6550.png
___519-b02302a638a210586085d9a36507f76e.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 105
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.