Jack Monroe #131 Mary Sloppins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just said she kicked up a fuss months ago and noone cared
What a pity she deleted all her tweets and can't prove it. If this is true any "fuss" will have been more about trying to trouser some government cash herself by being appointed to fart out slop recipes for the benefit of the poor.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think I'm going to take a long overdue Jack thread break. She's abominable and it starts to wear you down, you know? See you all on the other side ninnies 🙂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 116
"Have you published these guidelines anywhere? I'd really be very interested to see them?"

Can someone please tell tit hot investigative journo and activist Jack about Google. Using Google my FORENSIC research has uncovered a website run by the UK government which contains all kinds of guidance about providing school meals during the pandemic. This TOP SECRET government website states "All meals provided in school must still comply with the school food standards." It even provides a link to the standards, though I'm sure Jack would have been instrumental in drawing these up behind the scenes.
Yeah, but I think you need top ever security clearance and two special
passwords to access that secret website, and the little maverick would never pass.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I dislike her and I’m signing off for a while I think as she’s pissing me off so much. My own MH won’t cope wih her narcissistic behaviours. Even more pissed off tnat people do t see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I really can’t put into words just how much I detest this bleep.

She had a brief time in her life where she lived in poverty because of the choices she made. She didn’t just happen to come into the public eye she actively chased it and continues to do on a daily basis, again a choice. People have opinions on her because she chooses to spend her life splurging her every thought on social media seeking attention. She rents because rather than making making frugal choices about how to spend the no doubt considerable amount of money she has made so that she could buy somewhere she chooses to rent somewhere that is far bigger than she needs and likes to treat herself to expensive fridges, sideboards, body suits etc. She hasn’t got the career that she thinks that she is entitled to because she chooses to jump frantically from one bandwagon to another never following through and committing to anything and is unpredictable and chaotic on a daily basis.

If she took responsibility for her choices then she would probably get much further in life but she just sits back and throws tantrums with a massive sense of entitlement waiting for someone to appreciate her genius. She will never be happy as she massively over estimates her talent and worth so will always be wanting more. Instead she will have to sit there getting her narc highs from all the squiggles who condescendingly pat her on head because they know that she is always one tweet away from losing her tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I'm excited to ( not) tweet my busy mp Thursday. I do hope she reminds me.? Or as that all stopped now?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She's utterly tone deaf. This is not about her!

The issues around food poverty and school closure/holiday hunger are multiple. Finding solutions is complex and best addressed away from the screaming echo chamber of Twitter. I've worked with families in receipt of this kind of support. For some children their school meal is the only hot dinner they receive. I've found the images of half a loaf of bread, cheeses slices etc upsetting as many of those children will rely on a hot school meal as their main source of nutrition, being unable to have a hot dinner at home for a number of reasons which could include fuel poverty, lack of space/facilities and lack of confidence in meal prep. We need to look at how to support and enable these families but not by giving Jack a platform as her motives are self interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
It looks like people are starting to tweet skeptically about how the original frubes pic is being shared with different captions regarding length - including at the original tweeter.

Well done Jack - you said you didn’t quote tweet her because you didn’t want people to harass her, but people are harassing her and implying she’s lying because of your inaccurate tweet.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Busy lil pixie there getting her smol self all over Twitter!
Does her £20🥕 hello sticker lunch provision meet the top secret DfE nutrition guidance?

Look at King Marcus, swoops in, says very little but all of it useful, respectful and effective.

I loved never seconds and Mary’s Meals! The dad had a lot to do with it I think. I think the girl went to big school and so it ended? She’s probably finished school now.

Reactions: 33
Southend’s WiFi juddering to a halt in anticipation of all the Zoom media spots she’s about to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just bringing this in from the last thread, even thought it’s moved on a lot.

___374-7752e0073cc1815c23ce87013cb47706.jpg

Coarse Estuary Essex accent? Get to absolute duck, Jack, you don’t have a coarse Estuary Essex accent. I can barely detect the bleeping Estuary.

She is such a pathological liar that she even lies about the sound of her own voice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Effing hell. She’s on LBC now...
FFS! My mum decided to call me about 15 minutes ago, so I missed it whilst my mum was telling me the same things several times over (as older mums sometimes do.) I guess you were right about her and O’Brien being cosy bedfellows @blurstoftimes.

Reactions: 23
duck me, is she working on every project out there regarding poverty, school meals , the living wage etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I dislike her I dislike her I dislike her. Look at the tit she feeds that boy she is no position.
Do we think will get an exact breakdown of fees and then donation? No room in the binder you say?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Does sending a tweet to someone count as working with them? I think I know of someone who believes this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She's still an absolute bellend from hell I see.

I probably shouldn't ask this but it has given me sleepless nights over the festive season:

Did she ever cook the twatting livers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
We need to look at how to support and enable these families but not by giving Jack a platform as her motives are self interest.
Yes this. Marcus Rashford rarely seems to talk about himself, his past or how hard his campaigning is and how he stays up until three in the morning. He clearly and sensibly sticks to his objectives - food for children.
And Jack can wail all she likes about not being taken seriously because xyz - but MR had all the cards stacked against him in that respect - 'overpaid footballer living a life of luxury' - and yet his commitment shone through. So annoying Jack's name is ever mentioned alongside his. She can go on about how she was talking about this issue ages ago but she has achieved absolutely duck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.