Jack Monroe #130 Or, more likely it just didn’t happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget that she announced grandly that she invented Healthy Start vouchers when she was still in school. Louisa Compton, Head of Channel 4 News, confirmed this.

Reactions: 63
By the way, poor form, I know, but why have they thought they could get away with not giving out vouchers anymore?

Reactions: 16
We are just going to have to toe the narc line- believe what am tell you, not what you see

Loads of secret behind the scenes abuse nobody has sight of. Just like the tweet originator’s agreement.

You can’t prove it dosn't exist, can you?

Reactions: 28
Could she not donate some of her own money to help the cause. Think of the hype that would cause. I know her and MR shouldn't have too, but if I had it I would.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.