Jack Monroe #130 Or, more likely it just didn’t happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’d be named in the final report if she was consulted. Consultations seek a wide range of views and the reports will name even the most difficult contrarian back benchers and activists if they were consulted.
She’s talking absolute shite.
Probably still a bit salty that we spotted she wasn’t mentioned in the National Food Strategy report despite having pretty much claimed that she gave Henry Dimbleby all his ideas 🙄
Don't forget that she announced grandly that she invented Healthy Start vouchers when she was still in school. Louisa Compton, Head of Channel 4 News, confirmed this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
By the way, poor form, I know, but why have they thought they could get away with not giving out vouchers anymore?

Oh, you bleeping prick - you PROVED that they didn't need to spend as much on just providing a lunch for a single child for five days.

YOU GAVE THEM the evidence needed to be able to say that thirty quid was too much (even if that 'less than a fiver' box actually worked out around a tenner).

YOU TOLD EVERYBODY that you could feed three people, three meals a day for an entire week for a tenner less than the vouchers.

YOU ARE THE REASON WHY the Government is only giving schools an extra £3.50 per child to make up the boxes.

YOU DID THIS.

Reactions: 16
We are just going to have to toe the narc line- believe what am tell you, not what you see

Loads of secret behind the scenes abuse nobody has sight of. Just like the tweet originator’s agreement.

You can’t prove it dosn't exist, can you?

Reactions: 28
Could she not donate some of her own money to help the cause. Think of the hype that would cause. I know her and MR shouldn't have too, but if I had it I would.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.