Jack Monroe #129 Jack, could we have a quick chat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to a topic from a few pages ago (I do so love Jack time), if the vacation of the crappy bungalow is indeed on the horizon she will 100% seek to blame Tattle for her having to move for the 20th/22nd/83rd time. She won't actually name the site because she'll be tit-scared of more of her followers coming here for a nose and having their eyes opened. I remember before I came here to see what all the fuss was about she'd been claiming that people here were reporting her to social services, trying to get DKL cancelled, sending abuse to her employers, accusing her of being on heroin and all sorts of other vile stuff. And having followed her for quite a while but not closely enough to see what she was really like (I'd always known she could be a bit of a tit but still thought her heart was in the right place and that she was "on the side of good" after the Hopkins trial), I thought "These people sound terrible, who would want to pick on someone who's essentially harmless like Jack?" When you're not seeing everything she tweets/deletes, all the inconsistencies, the constant drama, the need to centre herself in everything, and simply take what she says at face value (because why wouldn't you, when you think someone's fundamentally an honest person), it's so easy to buy into her narrative that she's just a poor little urchin being picked apart by jealous bullies for wanting to help people.

When I made it here to see for myself what was being said (alarm bells had been ringing when I cast my mind back to things she'd claimed in the past that didn't quite add up) I saw that nobody here was doing what she'd been accusing them of - they were just keeping receipts and holding her to account for her own words. And she doesn't like that one bit, but while she'll always use this place as a convenient scapegoat for whatever ill fortune befalls her, she can't risk people actually coming here and making up their own minds, because that would mean losing control over the narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
So quirky to have non toaster (definitely toaster) buttery toast. 👍 And without butter as well! 👏
I pity you plebs with your evenly cooked on both sides, but with that annoying uncooked bit that doesn't quite fit, toast. You probably cheat and use butter...pah amateurs!

I'm worried about that grout. Hope it was thoroughly rinsed and dried. Don't like the thought of bleach fumes and residue. It can also damage the grout and cause it to grumble.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
So quirky to have non toaster (definitely toaster) buttery toast. 👍 And without butter as well! 👏
I pity you plebs with your evenly cooked on both sides, but with that annoying uncooked bit that doesn't quite fit, toast. You probably cheat and use butter...pah amateurs!

I'm worried about that grout. Hope it was thoroughly rinsed and dried. Don't like the thought of bleach fumes and residue. It can also damage the grout and cause it to grumble.
Also no-'chemicals'-cleaning-products-Jack did last...how many days?

Baking powder, salt and vinegar works pretty well but ...too late now..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Maltese are lovely 😫😫 (I don't even own one). Jack's more of a Rhodesian ridgeback.
I must strongly object! 😜 (although he's only half Ridgeback) The only things under threat from this boy are your knee caps, he loves to give them a sly lick as he walks past
IMG_20201108_170654.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101
There’s a thread title in the making...... If Jack was a dog she’d .....?
The overbred toy poodle belonging to my cousin when I was a child. Absolutely not right in the head and vicious as duck on the turn of a hair. I still have the scars.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Such a weird photo to post by someone selling themselves as a food expert. It looks unloved- dead brown plants, jumble of styles, plates not put away, not a single edible thing in sight. All the kichens in my life looked a bit like this rented house, first house, my mum's house. Why would you put this on twitter if you are trying to market yourself as an influencer to brands?

1610258310277.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Such a weird photo to post by someone selling themselves as a food expert. It looks unloved- dead brown plants, jumble of styles, plates not put away, not a single edible thing in sight. All the kichens in my life looked a bit like this rented house, first house, my mum's house. Why would you put this on twitter if you are trying to market yourself as an influencer to brands?

View attachment 381095
It definitely looks like she's cleaned up for a viewing. It's not offensive, as far as rental kitchens go, but not a brag worthy room either. Dead houseplants are weird, as is the toaster lie (why?!)

Our last house, the kitchen was so badly laid out. You had to breathe in to get out the back door, as the gap between it opening and the oven wasn't very big 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So much for not putting your private life on the internet.

I don’t care what her kitchen looks like, but I do care when we are accused of bullying and being nosy when she puts it all out there for public consumption.

I don’t care what she earns, but I do care when she is moaning about paying out for furlough when there is a small fortune in copper pans hiding on the top shelf.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So much for not putting your private life on the internet.

I don’t care what her kitchen looks like, but I do care when we are accused of bullying and being nosy when she puts it all out there for public consumption.

I don’t care what she earns, but I do care when she is moaning about paying out for furlough when there is a small fortune in copper pans hiding on the top shelf.
And the two sets of Sophie Conran pots on display.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.