Jack Monroe #129 Jack, could we have a quick chat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this interview with Allegra which mentions her being expelled, but it’s a bit vague. It does say though that she still went back to do her exams. 🤔 (See 6th and 7th paragraphs).
The article is 15 years old so pre-Jack.
Good find! This quote made me laugh. She’s right, it’s all about Mission Inn Stars these days.

A1E08510-2D19-4C55-93F4-9D7444015A80.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she tell the most pointless bleeping lies? No one cares if you have a toaster or not!
Also noted in that kitchen photo is a tumble drier. Those are very expensive to run for someone who can't afford butter.
I remember a long-ago tweet where she said she dried her clothes in the oven after it’d been on. Even back then it didn’t ring true — who wants their jeans smelling like plastic laden LM sausages/curry/horse spunk?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I see to dry my clothes in the oven back in the day. I mean last century. Why is she from the 80s?
The oven needs to be on for it to work (and clean)

I also ironed my hair

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A prospective new tenant coming to view the house...been asked to tidy up the mess beforehand...

• Wow
Reactions: 46
I see to dry my clothes in the oven back in the day. I mean last century. Why is she from the 80s?
The oven needs to be on for it to work (and clean)

I also ironed my hair
She definitely tweeted a pic and said the residual heat was all she needed to dry jeans folded and stacked atop each other. The oven didn’t look clean either! Oh, for the foresight to have kept the receipt ☹

My aunt used to iron her hair too! She once decided she wanted kiss curls on the side of her face so she taped them in place and had an allergic reaction to the tape, she had a red stripe with a perfect curl of unaffected skin on each cheek for about a week 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Last time I was up to the early hours chatting shite, then eating all the carbs and cleaning excessively it was because I’d been drinking. Does that mean I have asthma?

Anyway do any “publicly available” account Fraus want to see if they can find the 30k ish donation she made to the Trussell Trust off the back of the Kickstarter? Should have been made in 18-19 financial year, charities publish accounts so....
There's nothing in the annual report or Companies House filing for 2018/19 - it only names donor where it's restricted funds.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Many years ago, I ate a Linda McCartney sausage roll that had a 2cm piece of hard white plastic inside it! They need to check their factory procedures. It's hard to understand how that can happen.
Are you Jack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So, yet again, she bags a high profile brand partnership (and in the vegetarian food sphere it doesn’t come much bigger than Linda Mac) but a) doesn’t communicate anything about it ahead of time and b) decides to run roughshod over the announcement with some tedious bollocks about her time at Grange Hill?
Wish I had the skills to insert Grange Hill sausage surprise gif 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 24
<<<<off topic soz admods>>>>

Why can’t I start a new thread? Not on Jack but someone else, I emailed customer care few days ago but no reply

Edit - sorted 😎

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think she deliberately makes up and spews out the most ridiculous tit, intertwined with the tiniest kernels of truth, then sits back and thinks, ‘Have at it’ ...?

And logs onto Tattle.
I would think this except she's been on her bullshit as long as I can remember her on Twitter. She used to flounce more regularly though, I think, we haven't had a good flounce in a while.

I'm pleased you're here Fraus. I just got banned from a parenting Facebook group for not being kind 🤣 Someone oh-so-innocently asked why more people weren't using cloth nappies from birth. Like, I don't know, pal, probably because after a human was aggressively vacuumed out of me, where it took a dump wasn't high on my list of worries. Goady fucker. I like it here where kindness isn't a requirement.

It's been a dry day on the internet between that and JM's grout issues. It's bizarre that she will lash out at squiggles saying she doesn't document her whole life on Twitter whilst tweeting about cleaning grout. She would tweet about watching paint dry if she could but SHE RENTS ACTUALLY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.