Jack Monroe #129 Jack, could we have a quick chat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't get all this chihuahua hate either, I have to say! Before I got my big boy, I was going to get 2 chihuahuas from the dog rescue, they were called Bubbles and Squeak, but I was DENIED because I lived too near to their previous owners (who they'd been taken from). I mean, I guess things work out for the best but I did spend many days mourning what could have been with those two precious little things.
Ah, sorry for the chihuahua slander 😩 my only experiences have been - me attempting to befriend them and getting snarled and snapped at! Someone I know had one from a puppy and he literally hated the whole family, despite them all loving him to pieces. I think they perhaps need some really specific training for them not to be jumpy and defensive.

Reactions: 18
Ah, sorry for the chihuahua slander 😩 my only experiences have been - me attempting to befriend them and getting snarled and snapped at! Someone I know had one from a puppy and he literally hated the whole family, despite them all loving him to pieces. I think they perhaps need some really specific training for them not to be jumpy and defensive.
Lol don't worry about it - every time my neighbour complains about my dog, I always like to remind him that he should think himself lucky, he could have been stuck with 2 yappy chihuahuas living below him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
why she asking cleaning twitter? Thought she was launching her own eco recipes for tit household cleaners?
By “grout” does she mean her nails?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I'm not giving up any Linda's for Jack (always have a pack of meatbals in the freezer for an emergency spagetti

I like the onion and rosemary ones
I love the onion and rosemary ones and the mozarella quarter pounders, gutted the murky manipulator is involved with LM

On a happier note, welcome to our world Baby Tights, lovely news, congratulations all 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've said it before, but her stories remind me of Tulip in Ann Fine's the Tulip Touch:

"The story begins as Natalie and her parents move to live in The Palace Hotel, where her father will be the manager. They meet Tulip Pierce, a charming girl who tells imaginative, odd stories - embellishments which Natalie's father refers to as "the Tulip touch"
It would be interesting to see how Jack would have coped in a non-social media age.

Something that I feel makes her different from most compulsive liars I know is that she deletes things, which strikes me as she knows that they are ridiculous and therefore not true.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I haven’t been here for ages but have tried to grunka along. I so wanted to comment tonight but I just can’t deal with that woman anymore she’s an absolute tool. Has she not forensically studied the news? Did she not hear about the 3 teenagers charged with stabbing a 13 year old?
She’s a tone deaf self obsessed narc & I don’t even know if I can watch her keep getting away with this whole bleeping grift that she’s pulling.
Apologies for my language & ragey undercurrent- she gets on my bleeping pip can you tell 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I wonder if Allegra has ever given the reason she was expelled... maybe the root of the story is there.
I actually did a bit more googling and admittedly only read one article back when she was married to her previous wife, and she said that after her mum died she "acted outrageously" so they kicked her out

Ngl I was 100% expecting "I stole a scalpel from the science block"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I love her! In my head/avatar she’s quietly thinking “did ye, aye?” Or mouthing “yer talkin’ shite, hen”
I’m not sure why she’s Scottish
Or you ask her if she wants to go for a walk (roll) later and there will also be ice cream and she just says "might"...knowing that she is so looking forward to the ice cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys I always breathe in and out of my lungs. Is that an ADHD thing? Just checking x

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Chronic and habitual lateness is unforgivable. OF COURSE she’s always late. People I have known who’ve made being late their thing are usually perfectly capable of being on time when it suits them.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.