Jack Monroe #129 Jack, could we have a quick chat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With this, she has actually excelled herself. Because the rules around expelling someone from school and removing a President in a democratic country are roughly equivalent, right?

Amazing amazing amazing how much of the world she can only see through the prism of Jack Bloody Monroe.

Edit: and “you all”? Are you cosplaying being a Southern Belle, in addition to being Irish/Greek Cypriot/or even actually poor? Get to absolute duck, you grifting great bellend.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Sure, sure. I imagine it was absolutely the policy of schools in Southend to leave up to the child who had been expelled the job of telling a parent that their child had been expelled. There are absolutely no holes in this story. None at all.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
duck off, duck off, duck off.

Not everything is a sign of autism, she doesn't even have an autistic brain.

I'm autistic and have never pondered when afternoon ends, even if I had it wouldn't be because I am autistic.

Of all the bullshit she spouts the autism stuff annoys me the most. Us autistic women have to fight to be supported and not be stereotyped and this type of rubbish just makes it harder.

Teenager messing around with a knife in school is grounds for immediate suspension, not something to boast about on Twitter, that is if it even happened since I'm sure schools have any scalpels safely locked away. I could also see carrying a knife being reported to the police.

Of course, chances are it never have happened otherwise it would have been mentioned before.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
duck off, duck off, duck off.

Not everything is a sign of autism, she doesn't even have an autistic brain.

I'm autistic and have never pondered when afternoon ends, even if I had it wouldn't be because I am autistic.

Of all the bullshit she spouts the autism stuff annoys me the most. Us autistic women have to fight to be supported and not be stereotyped and this type of rubbish just makes it harder.
I can't pretend to understand, but her hijacking utterly commonplace events and saying 'is it because I am autistic?' must be so bloody galling and just an attempt to appear 'quirky'. Dipping in and out of a medical condition for likes - and picking on the most SM friendly aspects of it rather than the daily hard grind people here have described in a quiet and compassionate fashion, must make hard reading.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
She didn’t go to school in the olden days, she went to a good school in the early 2000s. I was a year head then 🔺.

To permanently exclude children you involve parents, governors and the local authority.

if she was right before GCSEs they might have put her on early study leave. They would have told her parents, for safeguarding reasons- imagine if something had happened to her. And she stole a scalpel! Even as a dare that’s a really stupid thing to do. Stabbing of headmaster Peter Lawrence would be a fresh memory then.

She wasn’t permanently excluded as she is on record of having sat her 4.5 GCSES. She actually will have more GCSEs and is being a huge snob only counting the C plus grades. A GCSE is anything A- G. At that time the ‘average’ grade was a D. In struggling city schools where worked at that time maybe 40% of kids or less would get 5 A-C grades.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
With this, she has actually excelled herself. Because the rules around expelling someone from school and removing a President in a democratic country are roughly equivalent, right?

Amazing amazing amazing how much of the world she can only see through the prism of Jack Bloody Monroe.

Edit: and “you all”? Are you cosplaying being a Southern Belle, in addition to being Irish/Greek Cypriot/or even actually poor? Get to absolute duck, you grifting great bellend.
Oh she was expelled. That's new.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Scalpel thief: Oh what a stupid thing to do and post about. Also crap comparison and does not actually qualify as a comparison.

Edit: because I made a misleading intro. Deleted now.

Edit 2: Will sleep, I am making no sense anymore as mixing up with other stuff she said and offended me with. Night, Frauen x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Sure, sure. I imagine it was absolutely the policy of schools in Southend to leave up to the child who had been expelled the job of telling a parent that their child had been expelled. There are absolutely no holes in this story. None at all.
Of course the school just tousled the cheeky urchins hair and sent her on her way after she stole an item that could be used as a weapon. That soooo happened. I smell shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Of course the school just tousled the cheeky urchins hair and sent her on her way after she stole an item that could be used as a weapon. That soooo happened. I smell shite.
All deleted, already!

Interestingly, having first tweeted that she stole the scalpel as a dare (and I agree, no school could fail to take seriously a pupil being in unsupervised possession of a weapon, even ignoring the act of theft), she then tweeted an implication that she had taken the scalpel in order to self harm.

Zero shame, that one. So much so, she doesn’t feel the need to pay so much as lip service to consistency.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
What a liar LMAO. If she was expelled from school we would have SO heard about it before now. She always talks about her disadvantages in life and being expelled is a HUGE disadvantage. None of this adds up or makes sense. Just put down your phone Jack FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
4 year old is wide awake (actually autistic rather than this weeks Jackanory autistic)

Jesus Christ on an actual bike, why isn’t anyone in the real world who actually know this tw@t staging an intervention?

Who’s doing the list of lies or timeline, a cheeky knife crime in Comp is a new entry that even 2021 couldn’t have predicted

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I have a theory that Jack steals stories from people she knows and attributes them to her life. We have a family friend that does this. Well, she's the wife of a family friend. She is an illness collector/munchie and just lies about everything and anything.

We once told her a story about when my uncle met Michael Jackson in the 80s and I tit you not about 2 years later she told this same story back to us but said it was her and her sister! We were all speechless that she just hit out with it so candidly.

I believe Jack may do the same thing, she will be told a story and then change bits to suit her so she always has a quirky, interesting story to tell or a justification for her actions.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Saving some receipts for the archives as some stuff already deleted this morning.

7C91EF0F-545F-485E-8F07-E5A6FAC38F97.jpeg

B95BCE39-0E4F-4B48-939E-0B4B464108B8.jpeg

6A3EC296-6CBB-44B1-AB77-D9270EACB1ED.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Ooh what a grunk. Congratulations @Ladderedtights, enjoy those newborn snuggles ❤
I'm a bit disappointed to see the LM collab. Macca keeps popping up on my newsfeed as a sponsored link so maybe I should have a word 😉
I don't use mumsnet but did skip over there once to see their Jack threads and one commenter said we were too invested 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Also you don’t say ‘ceremoniously expelled’ unless they had a big ceremony? She is trying to say unceremoniously I think.

WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Today we are all here to ceremoniously expel the future Jack Monroe, inventor of a hashtag.

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.