Jack Monroe #127 No-spend year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we dare to believe in the dream team reuniting on DKL?

I’m being sarcastic, obvs;):sneaky:;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I think she’s just invented her friend to try to scaremonger, not that she’s considering one for SB. The same with her sisters “exams” - trying to cover all possible routes of outrage.
Why would her 'friend' ask her for advice when she seems incapable of even understanding that children moving between households is not any form of bubble? It is merely them living in their own homes, which the Government website has made the distinction on since almost day 1. I thought we had been through all this?

'Forensic'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Isn’t lockdown larder redundant if people can still get to the supermarket and most foods shouldn’t run out this time as they’ll put limits on pasta etc to stop panic buying. I’m not sure who lockdown larder is meant to help?
I was thinking exactly this. She’s panicking people into panic buying by desperately imploring them not to. Nice bit of reverse psychology there! Erm. As far as I’m aware, the majority of us are sighing in resignation at the latest announcement- let’s face it, it’s not come as a huge surprise - and I’m not sure about anyone else, but there hasn’t been a mention of panic buying round these parts? More of a ‘been here once, can do this again’. Also, non essential shops are still open, so it’s a bit different to the first lockdown. Is she trying to create a captive audience, or am I being obtuse? Is ‘obtuse’ even the rightest word? Can anyone hard relate? Can I get a ‘yes, absolutely’??? Thankyou and duck off 😉😘😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I had a vegetarian breakfast in Tenerife years ago and it consisted of a tin of tomatoes and a tin of beans.

Way ahead of their time...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
The amount of times something is said on these threads that she regurgitates is gobsmacking (see how long it is before she uses that one)
I wrote on an earlier thread that the use of “bit-part” in her Twitter bio (the Bolshevik budgie bean blogger one) made no sense. It was removed by like the next day. I should really send an invoice for editing, eh? Make work for Caroline and her idle, furloughed hands (which exist).

• Haha
Reactions: 53
This really pinches my pencil! 😠 You don't get to be santimoniously critical when you flout the restrictions and make tit up. If there had been better adherence since the new variant was identified may be things wouldn't be so bad.

View attachment 371836
She's an idiot who has no idea what she's talking about

Not bleeping lockdown larder again.... please!!!
It will be cold in the crappy shed if she gets the hellman's filming contract again (NOT)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Surely her childminder friend would know this more than someone who “rinses baked beans for a living”? My friend is a childminder and is so clued up on everything. I’d be concerned she’s asking Jack... who is then asking Twitter.
Babes. Same. My friend who childminds is a font of knowledge about stuff like this

Reactions: 16
View attachment 372177

That's gonna be one hell of a curry.
How did this squiggle gain access to Slopbot's code? I'm calling Jack's personal lawyer.

slopcode.png

This is the third time round on the lockdown front, I don't think anyone is still panicking and marauding through supermarkets sweeping armfuls of pasta and beans into as many trolleys as they can wrangle down the aisles. She is a complete ghoul. Any excuse to try and force herself into the public's consciousness. Stop shouting CURRY at people and calling it a philanthropic exercise you gargantuan spanner.

ETA: multiple edits, am being an idiot with attachments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.