Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
She’s a scary lady isn’t she? Also the weird whispering voice, I was the other end of the room and she was pissing me off speak up hun I can’t hear ! Fuck off with the am drams hun (and incidentally amdram club is how they met!)

@Walkdengirl ty for the tip off was fewmin they didn’t drop both at the same time. Maybe it was to give Louisa time to get to the safe house...
No probs, I've set a reminder for tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
I tj
I am actually in shock at her tweet about regretting changing her name.

It's like the ultimate example of privilege in action that she compares herself to Poorna Bell and Kamala Harris, two women of colour who didn't change their first names, who grew up in (I am assuming here) white, english speaking communities where their names were another thing along with skin colour that marked them as different, and along comes Woe Is Me Monroe, who is "whiter than mayo" or whatever she called herself, middle class, comfortable upbringing to white parents in the south east of England, and her contribution to the conversation is "waaaaaaah, poor me, I regret my decision which I made of my own volition to change my name from " Melissa" every day."

Well that's not what you've said before!?!

She can't let anyone else BE can she? Literally every thing in the universe must be seen through the lens of how this effects Jack Monroe.

I just can't with this bullshit today.
I think she means her last name.

Reactions: 6