Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YenE

You've started me off looking now. There's a lovely looking raspberry and almond custard cake recipe on Olive website. Uses long life ready made custard, ground and flaked almonds and frozen raspberries. It looks better than any cake Jack has made. I still have loads of cake left over from Christmas and Birthday, but I am so going to make this one when I need more cake.
Oooo that’s sounds lush!

Reactions: 13

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Sorry I’m 20 pages behind but just wanted to say, I feel you, I work in one too. I thought before Christmas was hard, but two days into January and it’s just devastating! Sending virtual love and support ❤
Thank you ❤

Just jumping in (apologies if this has landed anywhere inappropriate) but is anyone else watching 24hrs in Police Custody?

Well, this advert popped up & I nearly choked on my 9pm cuppa...
I missed that, I must have popped to the loo

I am screaming with laughter and can't stop...the picture with a whole family looking sad/grim "we waited in front of ASDA the whole day only to find out it was closed"...woman bought lightbulb and finds a mouse in the box.. there is also the pointing to something picture: "this is where the alien landed/my car stood before it got stolen"...OMG I must now immediately search for one of those pictures!!

Edit:
@FrumpyCat ,haha, you also appreciate a good pointing one!
Angry people in local newspapers!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

DandyLion

Lockdown Larder was a flawed concept from the beginning, but now it's frankly ludicrous.

I can answer all lockdown larder questions in three simple statements.

1. Throw it away. You don't have to like every single ingredient.
  2. Please plan your shopping in future and don't add food items you don't like or eat to your basket.
  3. Google it.
I must say Harry, you’re not being very sensitive to the Squiggles who rely on food banks. They can’t pick and choose what they get given and often end up with a selection of random tins that get shoved to the back of the cupboard. Luckily, I’m a few years on from being in that situation, but please do bear in mind that not everyone has the luxury of being able to choose their own groceries.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9