Jack Monroe #127 No-spend year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has her mother (and father) lost the ability to read? She didn't know any earlier than anybody else and it was leaked beforehand. It'll be why her father was out shopping, FFS (and most likely so he could have 1-2-1 time with the lad - not with the vaguely embarrassing older one appearing with a Cooooo-EEEEEEE! I knew I'd find you here!)
She loves to act like she has inside knowledge of things that are being widely leaked/predicted on twitter: lockdowns, tiers, even MRā€™s MBE (While it wasnā€™t officially leaked in the way the lockdown plans are, he was being suggested all over the place as he obviously deserved it)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hard relate.
Translation: Thereā€™s no time for this long covid tit now that lockdown is here. Time of uncertainly + people who donā€™t know what to do with tinned tomatoes = Jackā€™s literal time to shine bright like the Lady of the Lockdown who she perceives herself to be. View attachment 372596
I so want to correct her grammer.

sorry, but I can't help it. Journalist, my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine if Marcus was like who's this from?! Oh yes one of the dinner ladies from my old school, I was a bit shocked that the other ladies were giving her shark eyes. I don't think they liked her very much?!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine if Marcus was like who's this from?! Oh yes one of the dinner ladies from my old school, I was a bit shocked that the other ladies were giving her shark eyes. I don't think they liked her very much?!
To be fair he did look quite confused

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry if this has already been highlighted but what daft twit needs advice on party food from Slow and Low Jack Monroe?šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
Ain't no party like a Slop Club Party!

Nothing says "fun" like kidney beans and pineapples in one of the seven slow cookers šŸ˜‹

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ah journo Jack, sending off hundreds of job applications during the Poverty then landing a ā€œtrainee reporterā€ job šŸ„•for the local paper. What a coincidence!
Presumably they didnā€™t have any reporter jobs going after bothering to train her

• Haha
Reactions: 29
To be fair he did look quite confused
Tbf I would too if some small crazy woman with an attitude problem was spinning around me in heels. I would be thinking cripes the school's needs new staff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
As a level 7 vegan AND ponce Iā€™m here to tell you that fresh banana blossom in Keralan curry is delicious, but tinned stuff is totally meh. Best use Iā€™ve found is stewed in hot Korean flavours with pickles.
I used the tinned stuff with seaweed to make battered 'fish' fish n chips style. Served with chips obv and no left over chips in sight.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Tbf I would too if some small crazy woman with an attitude problem was spinning around meal in heels. I would he thinking cripes the school's needs new staff.
And the bean rinsing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.