Jack Monroe #124 Jack Monroe has and had covid, coronavirus, rona, covid-19 and long covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interestingly, now she's churning them out with 0 turnaround time - four books since 2018! Quality products...

Reactions: 40
To all the crafty menschen, I still sew using a 40 year old Frister & Rossman sewing machine and knit loads. A good resource is the uncut pod cast on Instagram, it's a lovely funny place but no knitted beige squares. The Polka Dot Palace makes some very funny and informative videos too. I knitted some topsy turvy Christmas dollies for a fucking topsy turvy year.

Attachments

Reactions: 63
I knew the Kickstarter was a ball ache and stuff but I never realised all this

Reactions: 56
Uncut has been on my "to listen" list for a while now I really must get on with it. Love the Polka Dot Palace. Starting to wonder if I may already be following some of you fraus on Instagram...

Reactions: 16
Not to keep focusing on the megative, but...

“I oversee this and am satisfied that Victoria handles these queries swiftly and effectively.”

Wasn't this the same Victoria who’s reply to a message went something like -
“I’m terribly sorry for not responding to you straight away, but it was FRIDAY and I had FINISHED WORK and had to go and look after my CHILD! xoxo”

And holy shit, this part ! -

“ (imagine working in an office where people walked in all day screaming at you how rubbish you are...)”

Yes Jackie, I can imagine the staff of Southend Post Office could tell you a thing or two

Reactions: 55
Yes, it’s the arrogance of saying to yourself ‘I’m going to be much better at this than a professional’. Fair enough if you’re good at that sort of thing, but you really need some grit and integrity to upend traditional pathways and do something yourself. Suffering from fragile mental and physical health (allegedly), means she should have asked herself if she was capable of fulfilling such a monumental task. Her despicable narcissism and victim mentality means that even when she failed, she still lashed out and blamed everyone but herself. Cunt.

Reactions: 43
Yeah just proves she’s no idea at all what working in an office would be like it’s not all fucking pret wraps you Gollum

Reactions: 64
She is tying herself in knots oscillating between "I will never smell or taste again!" and her inability to not show off about her food "so delicious, I'm amazing". Make your mind up you insufferable twat.

Reactions: 75
I saw one like that from Caroline too - I did wonder at some points if they wrote those or if Jack did and just signed it from them.

- HRH Queen Liz x

Reactions: 38
Don’t forget whilst people were waiting for their black and white cheap book, she produced a superior quality colour one! Talk about a kick in the teeth

Reactions: 42
I adore these!! I'm starting to think we need a crafting thread in Off Topic.

Reactions: 31
New thread, but remember that I'm the 'scared of recap' frau, so somebody rescue me, please?!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.