Jack Monroe #124 Jack Monroe has and had covid, coronavirus, rona, covid-19 and long covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will be deleted as soon as she's caught up here.

Reactions: 45
I think being in each others pockets has actually made my relationship with my fella stronger tbh. I was worried that I would be sick of the sight of him after being together almost non stop since March but nope I've had some of my best moments of the year with him. Just as well really because I've done fuck all else

Here comes Jack with the excuses again. 'I don't have a TV career because I'm working claasssssss. My relationship failed because we were both working from hoooooooome'

https://giphy.com/qL2kQFdyzApRS

Reactions: 68
yeah it was my first thought when she started sharing images of that thermometer. Thought immediately of Sid James and the tea.
Wasn't there someone else also present in the shitty bungalow when she posted picture

Reactions: 24
The thing about the shortage is that article she loved is waffling on about the FDA stopping imports to the US. How does she think that affects us - surely there would be more for us if they can no longer send it to the US!
Y’all she’s a Murican or did ya forget?

Reactions: 62
Hang on, didn't they say they weren't working with our favourite scampering bollock eyed loon and to let them know if she claimed she was...?
Reckon she's still going to use the hashtag and just happen to not mention it's unofficial. Lying by omission - oh I never claimed it was an official collaboration.

Reactions: 47
If she didn't have bucatini THEN, how has she got it NOW?
GOOD POINT!! She made this yesterday with penne so has somehow managed to get bucatini in the past 24 hours. Hmmmm

Wasn't there someone else also present in the shitty bungalow when she posted picture
Yes, someone with a temperature of 104! It was Louisa Compton, head of News and Current Affairs at Channel 4.

Reactions: 55
I hope the steroid injection gives you some relief. I winced when I read the needle part.
Glad you have edible food to eat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Hang on, didn't they say they weren't working with our favourite scampering bollock eyed loon and to let them know if she claimed she was...?
She’s being clever and not actually saying it’s with them. I don’t know if they can stop people doing vegan collabs in Jan and hashtagging them veganuary... but if they’re going to try with anyone hopefully it will be her!

Reactions: 37
Not to mention all the pass-agg stuff around food. Like Jack insisting no one else is allowed in the kitchen but then moaning like a martyr about how no one else does any cooking. Or those ghastly-sounding “cookery lessons” which she forced upon L, including the one where Jack actually managed to burn a baked potato (excellent teaching there). And all the tweets complaining about how useless L was around the house.
I think living with Jack would be pretty unpleasant.

Reactions: 58
See you, I’m a little bit in love with you. You do scary face swaps which leaves me conflicted, but then you talk about the Gooch and the love hearts come back
I seen someone call it betwixtmas and I was like nah mate. Don’t be conflicted about the facials

Reactions: 44
Pastitsio ffs. I keep thinking of that ear worm from Mordor, Justin Bieber’s Despacito Des-pastitsio lalalalalalalala hhhnnngggg

Reactions: 34
I totally forgot about this! Didn’t she say the euc branches were from a tree she discovered in her rented garden and then she hung them in her shower? And then we never heard about the tree again
The resident Koalas took umbrage at the smol lil pixie taking their food. They issued a cease and desist which was delivered by the brambly mice.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.