Jack Monroe #124 Jack Monroe has and had covid, coronavirus, rona, covid-19 and long covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes, that tweet about her breakup - how embarrassing. Clearly Louisa was pissed about Jack and her wandering covid timeline making the both of them look bad. She's likely gone back home now (mate, we could have told you this would happen, more fool you) and Jack is deathly bored and has nothing to do but pettily snipe at her ex on twitter. What a bleeping child.
Without knowing the intimate details of her engagements to Allegra and Louisa I imagine she was extremely bleeping hard work to live with and there’s a reason both relationships failed.

Her brief journey into transgender may well have had a bearing on Allegra but Jack couldn’t even stick to that , says it all about her and her attention seeking personality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Is it just me who has no idea what bucatini is?!

Btw I just want to thank @MancBee for your services to the cabal - from making the tomato based abomination to buying the paper Jack was in, to reading the article today - you are a stronger person than I could ever be, I am in awe at your forensic commitment.
I had literally never heard of it and then suddenly it was everywhere yesterday evening. It’s so Matrixy when that happens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She doesn't know she's born. When I go back I'm going to be stuck in an office with 5 other people, when the health and safety assessment deemed it safe for 2 during covid (there's a sign on the door).

I've raised concerns with both my bosses which were dismissed. There's nowhere open to go for lunch, drink my coffee - all communal spaces are shut. I'll have to remove my mask in that office to eat and drink. Can't WFH all week as I have stuff I have to do outside the office that I have to be there for, and my bosses are not fans of WFH.

I risk getting covid just by being there every day. I'd love the priviledge of being at home (and doing not very much at all if we're going off Jaack's standards, but I'd be happy to work hard!).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
HER HOUSE IS TOO SMALL

Get to absolute duck you little scrote. I am squeezed into a corner in my bedroom working from home as it actually IS too small. Prick.
HARD AGREE. I wish i had her space. Me and Mr C have been wfh together in a small flat throughout. Luckily we are both so laid back we are practically horizontal, otherwise we might have killed each other. We consider ourselves very lucky that we can work in separate rooms, i have friends in studio flats, 2 people trying to share a tiny workspace. duck off jack in your massive house! (Btw apologies for my bad temper today, back working and still throwing up so i need the waaaambulance - @crystaleyesd That made me hoot!!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Your house looks like a charity shop because you fill it with endless shite but are also allegedly terrified of spending any money because of THE POVERTY.

I always imagined if I lived in a tit tip then it would be my fault but that's me and my crazy sense of personal responsibility I guess 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I wonder if Jackie has been watching "Carry On Doctor"?

Sid James has just faked a high temperature by popping a thermometer in a cup of tea.😂
yeah it was my first thought when she started sharing images of that thermometer. Thought immediately of Sid James and the tea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I bought bucatini in Waitrose , get me being all fancy, when there was no linguine and I have to say I liked it .....a lot .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
. I'd love the priviledge of being at home (and doing not very much at all if we're going off Jaack's standards, but I'd be happy to work hard!).
Sorry to hear that Professor Slop, I really feel for all the people having to take these risks for their work. JM is tone deaf as duck for moaning about working from home. (I know it can be boring or frustrating, but at least I am safe and not potentially spreading a virus during pandemic).

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Without knowing the intimate details of her engagements to Allegra and Louisa I imagine she was extremely bleeping hard work to live with and there’s a reason both relationships failed.
I've always maintained Louisa was barely there in the crappy bungalow pre corona times. If she'd kept her London house, she likely stayed there during the week cos she was so busy, and came to Jack's on the weekend (of course, to Jack, this was them living together, and yes Louisa would have paid half cos she can afford it). Weekend Jack was probably on her best behaviour and love bombing with smoothie bowls and an endless array of sexy shapewear. The wheels fell off when Louisa got to see what living with Jack was really like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Sorry I posted without explaining what I meant - she's implying she hasn't been bubbling with another adult for weeks :(
Still up tweets that suggest BB is there at time of tweet. I’m thinking everything mentioning BB is gone, which would be sensible considering all the timeline rule breaks.
FFF8C738-E4C0-4376-BA44-639FB5FC30D5.jpeg

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Holy duck. She's utterly unhinged.

View attachment 363266
I thought that she was sharing the crappy bungalow with her son and BB, so not just a 10 year old and a cat. Does she forget that she has told everyone that she made food for 2 adults and a child? She misuses the expression Gaslighting all the time, but she provides the perfect example of it. I start to question if it is me that is misremembering things, am I going mad, even when I can see the evidence in front of me to the contrary.

Does Jack not have a phone to call someone to have a conversation with? I will just throw this idea out there, I know it is a little mainstream for our maverick smol lil pixie, but perhaps her poorly mum might like a conversation. Or her dad, or her brother that she is so close to she would have broken lockdown rules to cut his hair, or her best friend Vix, or the guy from Smol Robots that she accepts gifts from, or any one of her IRL friends that she implies she has.

There you go Jack, a few suggestions of people to have a conversation with, you don't need to go into an office to have a conversation. By the way not on Twitter, make it personal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Hoo boy. Where to start.

She wants a conversation with someone who isn't a cat or a 10 year old? What happened to the mystery housemate/bubble buddy (who was involved in a "household meeting" less than a week ago?)

House too small for the two of them? Get to absolute duck you grifting piece of tit. The crappy bungalow's like the bleeping TARDIS. You have the luxury of moving your office around the place on a near-weekly basis purely because there are so many bloody rooms.

24/7 job!? Vomiting your every thought onto Twitter is not a job, fuckface.

Also, can you imagine working with Jack in an office? She'd be THAT colleague who constantly rings in sick, leaves early with no explanation while dumping her unfinished work on someone else's desk, files grievances with HR over the slightest disagreement and spends at least half the working day boring the rest of the office with talk of her ailments while moaning about how stressed and busy she is.

She's giving me an eye twitch today and it's not even lunchtime.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
There is no way on earth she and Mrs J (remember when she was called that!!!!) needed to be 'crammed in'
Spare room and dining room. Also plenty room on landing for 'home office' so get tae duck with your 'small house'
At the height of lockdown I did zoom calls sitting on my stairs because there was bugger all space. One girl on my team did it from her shed because she had toddlers marauding round the place.
Oh and work in an office? Jesus wept, can you imagine it?

@BlendedSlop we pretty much wrote the same thing, great minds...

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Sorry I posted without explaining what I meant - she's implying she hasn't been bubbling with another adult for weeks :(
I got what you meant 🙂 I just assumed she meant bubbling was THEN and this is NOW where she has no other adults to talk to and therefore hasnt spoken to another adult in yonks. Cos she’ll have deleted all the BB tweets surely so will think everyone on Twitter has forgotten it happened

Is it just me who has no idea what bucatini is?!
nope 😂 I never know what she’s on about, still have zero idea what a ribolita is

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Her brief journey into transgender may well have had a bearing on Allegra but Jack couldn’t even stick to that , says it all about her and her attention seeking personality.
I followed Jack on Twitter in Allegra days. She was always in and out of hospital then and talking about binding every day until she was ‘advised by the Dr to stop’. I wish I had been on Tattle the day she started calling herself Dr Jack Monroe after getting one of those honorary awards, even the Twitterati weren’t having it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.