Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack monroe has the Rona ? Or Covid or coronovirus ?
I heard that Louisa Compton, the channel four head of news has had it.
Jack Monroe and Louisa Compton both ill with the rona.
Sheesh. Who’d a thunk it.
Cycling chips and long covid.
Oh my.
What a day on tattle we have had. Long covid. Jack Monroe. Louisa Compton.
I mean come on you’re not even trying to link those in.
unlike the link between Jack Monroe and long covid which occurred from her having the ‘rona and covid-19...
Leftover Chippy chips

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just checked and Jack Monroe is not yet showing up on google results for covid not sure for Covid-19 or coronavirus yet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
This thread is making me feel like I've been on the sugar lol

Omg I hope you don‘t have long covid coronaviris the ‘rona COVID 19 too?! The next symptom is streaking in front of Head Of Channel 4 New Louisa Compton and her colleagues.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If Jack is rejected by the #longcovidcommunity on twitter then I predict a joyful tweet "finally got my covid test results back and I am negative! #justtheflu "

That would be great if Jack Monroe didn't have covid 19 long covid coronavirus!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I might wake someone up giggling in a moment. I’m still not sure we’re talking about the same Jack Monroe. I mean the one with covid Corona who’s lost her sense of taste (except Delboy Monty fish trifle) and does a £20 shop because she’s poor and frugal. Pescatarian, loves lard, hates butter, has an ouchy face, best mates with campaigner Marcus Rashford of GQ, abducted and mute, lives in a crappy shed with head of C4 news Louisa Compton who has covid. That one?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
If Jack is rejected by the #longcovidcommunity on twitter then I predict a joyful tweet "finally got my covid test results back and I am negative! #justtheflu "

“Pie Jesu, It‘s Just The Flu!”

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I just checked on google again and Louisa Compton is showing up for every result on Covid-19, coronavirus, covid but not the rona. Funny that. When the only result for Jack Monroe is rona, but not for Covid-19, coronavirus or covid. How do I also include twitter, Channel 4 or the Times newspaper, oh forgot it's the Sunday Times newspaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Are you suggesting that Jack Monroe didn't receive a personal call from a nice lady doctor offering her the extra special super flu jab for really really sick people?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.