Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people are getting pissed off as the strain of not seeing loved ones is getting too much. To religiously follow the rules, knowing that elderly parents want nothing more than to see us. To avoid setting up an unnecessary bubble “because we can”..... tonight has been my least favourite jack. I was due to travel to my parents house on 23rd and due to stay to tomorrow then a few days before hand the NI executive said it was one day only. I don’t drive so public transport was limited so I decided to stay in my home. I still had a nice Christmas and did loads of video calls with my family but today I had a conversation with my mum where she said my dad has “gone downhill” (mobility wise and he is 76)

so I am really really fucked off that I stayed away from my family and this horrible witch plays the victim in every scenario when she is the most hypocritical liar in the world.
I actually felt sorry for her yesterday when I thought she had spent Christmas alone but she can go and duck herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 96
A chippy dinner is definitely all about the taste, imagine greasy slimy cold cardboard no taste chips by the time she had pissed about photographing them. Can’t imagine battered fish is any good either if it doesn’t taste of anything. Just have a bowl of a soup and a stick of celery (Edinburgh) and go back to bed Jack, you ninny
My sister and her husband had Covid and having no taste meant chips were really unpleasant to eat(so was ice cream apparently) she still can’t really enjoy them the texture and no taste memory lives on....

• Sad
Reactions: 32
On a grunka but: nail.on.the.head.

And all the other crap she is currently doing:

She reminds me sooooo much of my narc ex. Whenever I caught her on a lie (but she still did not admit) she lowered her voice and glance and said: "Well, there is actually something I have never told you (insert dramatic, traumatising event)."

My bullshit detector works, thanks for asking. Why? Because experience! And because I generally do not constantly accuse people of lying.

Edit: Exxxxcellent detective work, Frauen!
Ugh, got the exact same from my own ex. Not sure if he was a narc but he definitely had their way of denying responsibility, overdramatizing and gaslighting down to a T!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
So 2 weeks is now 3 weeks. Will it be a month tomorrow.

I had covid and I wasn’t well for about 6 weeks (fairly mild dose). Even longer before I felt totally well. After a few weeks I certainly couldn’t ‘go for a walk for chips’.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Yep - I was just about to say there are now nearly 800 comments on the Sunday Times article (that's a lot from an engagement perspective on general articles). In the last few hours people have been referencing Louisa Compton's Twitter feed - it doesn't take much from that if you google and do / don't have Twitter, to find Jack Monroe and well then...all sorts of interesting information about bubble buddy etc. I think BB was also only supposed to be there 4 days a week - so coming and going during lockdown...not ideal from a reputational perspective.

I assume the lockdown timetable with the 'L' under the crown has been deleted now?

I refer to my previous post - it's never a good thing for people who make the news, to be the news...
Three Sky news journalists have been taken off air for months due to breaking rules about mixing with other people, so it's not a huge stretch to assume that other channels would also come down pretty strongly on presenters and executives found to be doing this. I am NOT saying that Louisa has broken any rules, just pointing out that sort of thing is taken very seriously.

Reactions: 51
My sister and her husband had Covid and having no taste meant chips were really unpleasant to eat(so was ice cream apparently) she still can’t really enjoy them the texture and no taste memory lives on....
thats such a shame as when you’re poorly often food is the only thing that can offer a bit of comfort! Hope they’re both doing better now despite the lasting chip aversion

Reactions: 25
I wonder if she's panicking now that she's been caught out as an irresponsible liar?

Another *break from social media*?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I wonder if she's panicking now that she's been caught out as an irresponsible liar?

Then the return, triumphant as ever, determined to sock it to the ''trolls'' who want to leech off her immense fame? :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 38

it will be some kind of burnout or mental health decline, and she’ll blame bullies targeting her every day for the last 10 years. Yawn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
anyone else out there hoping that one day she faces some actual righteous opposition? an expose? sick of seeing her constantly pick and drop new illnesses and social/popular causes!

Reactions: 43
Currently rewatching Spooks. On series 4 and Harry Pearce has just referred to someone's "little cabal". I love it when this thread permeates into other areas of life! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
anyone else out there hoping that one day she faces some actual righteous opposition? an expose? sick of seeing her constantly pick and drop new illnesses and social/popular causes!
All of us! And there are those working quietly behind the scenes to achieve this

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.