Jack Monroe #121 Fahrenheit 106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RE the OASIS video: it’s almost 9 minutes long and the singing only begins at almost 6 minutes in. The fuckkkkkk is wrong with her?

The faux nervy voice and piercing stare are quite something, too. It felt like a tiny glimpse into Simon Cowell’s world during peak 2000’s X Factor auditions...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
you know i've never managed to sit through the Stand by Me video until now...i always assumed she was singing stand by me from the film, not an Oasis song! i still couldn't sit through the entire thing but i love that the singing videos pop up every few months. They truly show Jack at her most delusional and sociopathic.
🎤 made a meal and threw it up on Sunday, I gotta lotta things to learn 🎤 totes appropes if you ask me #slopsville

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lewis Hamilton won SPOTY.

Marcus won the Expert Panel Special Award. He wasn't up for the SPOTY award.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Guess what she’s doing today? Er. Grifting? Murdering a perfectly good song? My 7 year old can play better than that...fucks sake, stop aggressively slamming the keys! I have hands like big hairy hams, and even I wouldn’t subject an instrument to such abuse. Please someone, tell me she posted this as a piss take...she cannot seriously think this is actually good?!

Ps @Pocahontas - fab recap, as ever! Chefs kiss to you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Jack MonRONA

Thank you for the new thread! I stupidly watched The Pool video with Jack? And she talks quite a bit how herbs and spices are interchangeable and if you do that then you have learned to cook. And then she ‘taught’ the interviewer how to make marmite Mac n cheese in the microwave and the instructions were so awful, she said you might have to repeat the process a couple of times 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Thank(space)you @Pocahontas for the most splendid thread recap.

My first thread title 🤒 and I’m humbled by the honour 🤍🤍🤍. To celebrate, I’ve plinked a few plonks on the old joanna, so I ‘ave (apologies to any fraus with Estuary accents!).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Amazed at the bravery of those of you who've managed to sit through these "music" vids. I'm scared that I'd actually cringe myself to death.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Agghhh the piano video!!! I just can’t imagine recording that and thinking.... yeah, that’s worth sharing with the world. What did the poor piano do to deserve that level of abuse?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I love it every time those piano vids come up, particularly the draping herself over the piano which she clearly thinks is some sort of poignant display of artistry. Her hands are so shaky as well, she looks like she might actually be three snakes in disguise just learning to co-ordinate a human body. It's a lovely vintage of fermented cringe. Delicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Ok so I braved the Oasis video. And no Jack I will not keep my crappy opinion to myself. What a load of pretentious and pointless shite that speech was. She has a fairly posh accent there and her sentences sound very polished with lots of deliberate pauses for dramatic effect. She also refers to herself as a narcissistic hole, wow! Her voice is ok but it lacks punch, oomph and that special something real singers have. Alright for a church choir or local am dram group though. But wtf about all the creepy whispering and that smirk. She looks smug as duck there. A smug toad that has just caught a particularly juicy fly. Going to check out the piano abuse next.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
My soul is inside out. It's just too hideous.

I would also like to put it on record that I in no way meant 'Tory forearms' as an insult. Mr Relish has vaguely centrist forearms and has been seen inside chinos. I forgive him because he's very pleasant to look at.
“centrist forearms” has honestly cracked me up! It’s the Green forearms you want to watch out for.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.