Jack Monroe #120 Jack and trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's annoying (but inevitable) that she 'has' Covid. Her nonsense has been such sweet relief from having to think about it all the bloody time.

Sending love to all my fellow Tier 4 friends. Especially those who are having to tackle the shops today because they were expecting to be fed elsewhere.

You're all doing very well - Avec courage ❤
We are now tier 4. Means I won’t be able to see my mum on what will probably be her last Christmas. Thanks to people like Jack who’ve been here there and everywhere. I am beyond words

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
Thanks👍 he was ill In April and it was a very difficult time for him and a long recovery but all’s well now.

Jack’s such a self obsessed twit I have no sympathy even if she’s truly ill.
So glad he’s on the mend. It must have been a scary time for you all.

I had it last month. Still feeling tired and lacking in oomph/stamina. One of the symptoms I had was conjunctivitis, a really weird non itchy type. One positive to come out of all the tit, I’m donating plasma next week as NHS need CV19 antibodies. Quite pleased that I can do my bit to help esp as the NHS has done so much for my family this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
That's awful Jumpstart. I feel so sorry for everyone having to cancel plans, it's just so sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
In all seriousness, can you IMAGINE Matt's wife reading The Sloppies with Matt? Or both of them grunkaing in bed, side by side, hysterical with laughter as they read out posts to each other? Ahh it warms the cockles!

In other news, I just checked facebook and it appears she's deleted the Del Monte discussion which was happening under her roast post. #forensicANDtransparent

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I’m a bit embarrassed about what I might have said about her husband in earlier threads if that’s the case. There was a lot of objectifying going on....

• Haha
Reactions: 51
In all seriousness, can you IMAGINE Matt's wife reading The Sloppies with Matt? Or both of them grunkaing in bed, side by side, hysterical with laughter as they read out posts to each other? Ahh it warms the cockles!

In other news, I just checked facebook and it appears she's deleted the Del Monte discussion which was happening under her roast post. #forensicANDtransparent

Shes deleted it.....for gods sakes Jack.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Thread title suggestion - Jack Monroe: Tedious innit

Screen Shot 2020-12-20 at 09.10.02.png

I wonder why Jack hasn't put any of her lovely Christmas roast pics on instagram?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Finally caught up! I've been busy cancelling 80% of my Ocado delivery due to tier 4. I'm so upset.

Anyhow, why does she have to mention 'rona in every single post she makes? We get it Jack! You are so ill.
IMG_20200329_185745.jpg

Re Yorkshire puddings. Here's one I made earlier! The key is to replace some of the milk with water, it makes a crisper batter (I prefer crisp to stodgy but some people don't). Also make sure fat is very, very hot when you pour batter in.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Along with ‘lil , may I add.

My Dad had the virus , two weeks in hospital on oxygen and it was all very traumatic but he’s recovered and doing very well so I have a little second hand experience of how awful it can be.

I know everyone has different experiences of being sick with covid but the absolute crashing exhaustion seems to be present in most people who have had it and if Sicknote Monroe really was so very ill 🙄🙄🙄 she’d not be tweeting the bleeping bilge that she currently is.

If she could cast herself as a character in a film she’d be Tiny bleeping Tim , the sickest but most loved of all Christmas characters.
Sicknote Monroe has finished me off! Love it! I used to love watching London’s burning 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

That's...unusual.

Normally when you're ill (as in properly, SEVERELY unwell with an infection) the irony of the moment is that, because your generally borked immune system actually has something it's supposed to be working on for a change, your joints feel absolutely fine. So physically, where joints/skin/entheses/gut/whatever are concerned, all is wonderful, but you can't really enjoy it because you feel like tit like a normal person.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So glad he’s on the mend. It must have been a scary time for you all.

I had it last month. Still feeling tired and lacking in oomph/stamina. One of the symptoms I had was conjunctivitis, a really weird non itchy type. One positive to come out of all the tit, I’m donating plasma next week as NHS need CV19 antibodies. Quite pleased that I can do my bit to help esp as the NHS has done so much for my family this year.
I tried to donate plasma, but my veins weren't good enough. I know it's pathetic, but I nearly burst into tears. I've felt so useless for the past 9 months and I thought finally I could do something good. Ah well, back to being snarky online.

Hi Mrs Tebbutt.

Please forgive me, I may have stated in earlier threads that I'd rather shag Ian Hislop than your Matt, but I take it all back.

I'd shag neither as I'm too full of lebkuchen to move (yes, it's only 9.30 am, stop judging).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I tried to donate plasma, but my veins weren't good enough. I know it's pathetic, but I nearly burst into tears. I've felt so useless for the past 9 months and I thought finally I could do something good. Ah well, back to being snarky online.
Off topic - but same. I had to give up donating blood because I was such a pain in the arse / so time consuming for them every time I went. It was quite gutting!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
That's too funny about Matt's wife. Hopefully she's (they're?!) getting a good giggle out of it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Off topic - but same. I had to give up donating blood because I was such a pain in the arse / so time consuming for them every time I went. It was quite gutting!
Continuing to be OT too - I’m hoping all will be well - should have said I’ll be ‘trying to’ give plasma.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was gently but firmly told by a lady doctor that they could see 3 people in the time it took to get a needle in me and fill the bag so I should stop trying.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
That's too funny about Matt's wife. Hopefully she's (they're?!) getting a good giggle out of it all.
Must be gutting that Mrs Matt wouldn't even acknowledge Jack, but goes for an all out follow of a (previous) Frau 🤣🤣🤣

She must be seething. She can't do anything otherwise it would jeopardise any future gigs on telly wasn't going to happen anyways

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was gently but firmly told by a lady doctor that they could see 3 people in the time it took to get a needle in me and fill the bag so I should stop trying.
Ha - exactly the same here. Apart from I think it was a lady nurse for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.