Jack Monroe #120 Jack and trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just listened to that episode and kept thinking of our covid survivor!

Reactions: 12
Discretely because I’m a wittle baby and not, you know, an actual professional.

How anyone close to her can stand her pathological lying and victim complex is beyond me. It’s so so gross.
The "I finished this for you " at the end there is manipulative language isn't it. Gives the impression that she's put herself out selflessly for people, and they feel in debt to her.

Reactions: 51
She’ll break out the maybelline for the blue feet.

Reactions: 28

Quod cibus brunneis!!!!!! Love it!!!!

Reactions: 36
And I see your true colours, shining through....

Loving the “discreetly DM me” plea - “folks, I put every cough, spit and fart onto Twitter and behave abhorrently to other people on there but I don’t have it in me to say “thanks for letting me know” nor do I wish the blue tickers to know I’m not perfect so DM. Or I’ll open the cage...”

Reactions: 53
Fuck me, I’m a page in and it’s a work of art. Amazing effort. Be back soon

Reactions: 43
I just asked my mum a health care professional. She said she needs to go to hospital with a temp that high.

Reactions: 31
Hope it's okay to ask, but is that on a regular basis or as a one-off? Sounds like you've earned a well deserved break, enjoy..
Nah, the Government think we're going to be doing it daily for kids where somebody in their bubble has tested positive (and therefore bringing them into school to be tested) and weekly for staff, other kids, presumably the poor fuckers who have been pressganged into doing the tests and most likely anybody else they feel like sending along with no warning (I expect by the Tuesday teatime to find out half the town is being directed to come to us to get their tests).

I'm sure that most head teachers' final email to staff has been along the lines of 'I'd like to say what I really think about this, but I can't.' Everybody on a term time only contract has also been told essentially to Stay the Fuck Off Your Work Email, if there's a genuine emergency, we'll call you.

Reactions: 25
@Switchstreetz , you are a marvel! I haven't laughed this much in ages. Lost for words, all of it is brilliant. Chef's kiss and a very merry Christmas to you.

Reactions: 45
Great work @Switchstreetz ! Top skill. I will now definitely go to sleep under my weighted blanket. I will not continue to post or take thermometer selfies.

Reactions: 28
Bravo @Switchstreetz !!! Thankspaceyou for the outstanding work.
And thanks to everyone posting this year - since I found this thread in April it's been a constant source of entertainment. Many moments HOOTING. Here's to more (JM only) chaos in 2021

Reactions: 49
omg this is brilliant thank you, love it & love you guys, the LAYERS to our rich and deep history together

More work went into this than tens of thousands of pounds of paid work for Jack?? It had more production value than DKL on the BBC! What chaos will she do as a result?? Please don’t ask us for beans on pitta again u cheeky cow x

Reactions: 65
Fucking madness.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.