Jack Monroe #120 Jack and trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Switchstreetz thankyou for the Sloppies, they were the (half Maine Coon) cat’s pyjamas! Loved the reference to Alderaan and all winners were very worthy. And credit where credit is due, Jack Monroe really is the gift that keeps on giving (just not in the way she thinks...)

On it like a car bonnet

https://giphy.com/26gsgWH4lnurglMWY

Reactions: 53
The Sloppies are the work of a genius, Dear @Switchstreetz !! I could not decide between hooting or being completely and utterly in awe of your talent, creativity, wit and dedication. This is the highlight of a shit year and puts the Oscars and Baftas into the shadow forever.
Thanks to all the other Frauen and Herren to be such delightful company! I am constantly impressed by your knowledge, perspectives and kindness.

And now get fucked x

Reactions: 41
The temperature has risen then
“Why isn’t every single one of you blowing smoke up my arse, when I have done something so selfless by cooking a shit roast dinner that I was paid to do by the Express a week ago, that I have now reproduced on my website filled with adverts to make even more money? I’ve also been so helpful to put an affiliate link for you buy my books under the tiny mention of the charity I’m working with.”

Reactions: 82
The stars have aligned!

"Think Twice" has just come on my spotify playlist!
Sorry to quote myself but it was followed by Hedonism by Skunk Anansie, which is legit a Jack anthem "just because you feel good doesn't make it right"

Reactions: 31
The most disturbing thing to come out of this is that I have finally recognised I have a on Jimmy Nail of 1992.

Reactions: 21
Aso rattles the tip jar. Ugh.

Reactions: 33
@Switchstreetz thank you for The Sloppies, missed the awards in real time, hubbie did wonder what I was chuckling away at when I had chance to view. Back to Jack last time I had a fever, sorry didn't take temperature was to ill, I was in bed and sleeping, in-between moving the duvet to either try to cool down or warm up. I would have no way been able to be on social media at all never mind constantly. Hope SB and Cooper are ok.

Reactions: 29
The Pheidippides of Food..

Reactions: 20
When will it fucking end with these people?! Jesus! I mean, the hero worship is out of control. Normal people would be embarrassed by this, but the narc loves it. It’s almost making me physically ill.

How can people be so naive???
Oh Gawd, please don't let her weasel her way onto GMB! Don't think I could stomach her being interviewed about how she bravely, courageously, heroically, against all odds, battled on and through it. And how she, The Squiggles Princess, did it all for them.

Reactions: 23
Whole loaf of softy white bread. Temperature of 106 for days.

@Switchstreetz - thank you for the amazing Sloppies. This made me hoot up a lung

“I howled, gnashing my teeth. Then I looked at the actual top 5 and felt a great disturbance in the force, as if millions of tastebuds cried out at once in terror, and then were suddenly silenced. My rage abated, as I wept in relief that I would never have to languorously devour this cuisine myself. Later, I bought another Cotswold sideboard to cover the scratches in the floorboards”

Reactions: 42
Good grief, what is she on about? She's a perpetual martyr and her basic state is furious sulking, how is this any different from usual? I wouldn't be surprised if - with the appearance of 'comrade' in her vocabulary - she's gone Russian Orthodox and has icons of herself in various states of piety on the fireplace. Truly no other saint has suffered quite as much as Jack, nor done as much for the poor.

Reactions: 45
So let me get this straight. She's allegedly been running a fever of over 41 degrees (which, according to the various medical screenshots posted here, mean she should probably be in hospital). Yet she's somehow got the energy to tweet nonstop and the appetite to polish off an entire loaf of bread? So brave, so inspiring, here, have £20 in the tip jar for being such a fucking trooper and medical marvel. Oh, and fuck off with the white hearts.

Thanks so much for this evening's entertainment @Switchstreetz and congratulations to all the worthy winners!

Reactions: 51
Jack , please learn to use apostrophes. It's not the worst thing about you, but it's up there.

(I'm still too giddy about the splendour of the Sloppies to be too enraged)

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.