Jack Monroe #120 Jack and trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is truly incredible, an absolute work of art and I'm so glad to have found this thread and you wonderful bunch of fraus. What a year it's been!

Merry Sloppies one and all

Reactions: 39
What a night! I’m necking brown lemonade, stuffing my cheeks with SOFTY SOFT SOFT white bread and sweating through two layers of Heist bodysuits in your honour, folks.

The future is bright, the future is denim!

Reactions: 44
Bravo @Switchstreetz for your amazing work on The Sloppies! I HOOTED. As a thankyou trophy, here's a BAFTA that used to belong to a C4 executive, dear heart. I found it in a puddle.

Also, I blame Jack for the fact that I randomly started thinking about Five Alive earlier today.

Reactions: 37
Why is no one questioning her?!?!?!

Apart from using Fahrenheit even though she’s younger than mefrom Wikipedia (I know, not a reputable source but ok for this)

• 41 °C (105.8 °F) – (Medical emergency) – Fainting, vomiting, severe headache, dizziness, confusion, hallucinations, delirium and drowsiness can occur. There may also be palpitations and breathlessness

• it’s so frustrating that no one is calling out this bullshit apart from us (I can’t sort out the bullet points, sorry!

• Edit- my keyboard was also in French so my spellings were not right!

Reactions: 58
The Sloppies are so amazing and it has been the best part of my week (month, months possibly). I feel ashamed that I came home from work and stripped down to a nightgown. Doesn’t feel fancy enough, should have put on my velvet Christmas outfit from Amazon. Thank you @Switchstreetz phenomenal work!!

Reactions: 35
Also incredibly early to do so..

But JMs self confessed "Stoic Martyrdom" surely a contender for thread title

Reactions: 34
It’s quite sad as it goes to show how few people actually give a shit about her? If a loved one was tweeting that I’d drive over or call 111/999, not just send a tweet with a few xs on it. Surely she sees this too?

Reactions: 37
December 7: important meeting in designer blazer
December 12: buys several copies of the Express wearing a facemask to maintain anonymity
December 18: has been self isolating for over a week

@LennyBriscoe , this timeline doesn't add up. Call her in for an interview, partner.

Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.