Jack Monroe #12 Eight thousand pages from her printer, this could take us through to winter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's another thing that definitely didn't happen. She's posted variations of this story a couple of times, each time met with a chorus of 'don't let the jealous haters get you down, Jack! You are so amazing and special etc etc'.

I had to laugh at 'witch please, this bag is Cath Kidston'. I picked up a Cath Kidston bag in a charity shop a few months ago for a couple of quid.
View attachment 122979
Definitely didn’t happen. Did the women who said it also take the pic for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, yes, yes to Persiana. The hardback has a delightfully tactile cover too.

And and and, soz for excitement, @Bellybutton lint, Sarah Raven's Garden Cookbook might appeal to you particularly. It's organised by month/season, has gardening tips in it and has recipes for things that you might well grow, but never see in the shops.

Thank you sweetness. Sarah Raven looks fabulous.

Rightttttttttttttttttttttt https://threader.app/thread/1173611016665608192

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I read that as he quite liked the idea of what had been suggested. I think we’ve all been poisoned by the way some people interact with others on their twitter timeline, to always expect the worst, and not appreciate someone actually offering an idea...
oh no I read it as sincere too, he’s always seemed quite nice (although read on tattle he cheats on his wife which is sad) so I wouldn’t think he’d be snappy. I was just being a dick as I wouldn’t class involving cheese with a burger as fancy so much as pretty run of the mill, as stock pots are! x

Reactions: 5
Must add for you Persiana, Taverna, and Little Paris kitchen. A few of those recipes are ingrained in me now, and people are always v impressed. One of the easiest is the Rachel Khoo one of winter veg salad with whipped goats cheese 😵
I have a girl crush on Rachel Khoo 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion (can't believe how much content compulsive liars provide tbqh):

Jack Monroe #13 - Pesky little hausfraus, spotting fabrication; we'll get ourselves sued (in Jack's imagination)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
2020-05-04 20_56_25-A thread written by @BootstrapCook_ _'If anyone has material possessions a...jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ok, first thing - didn't happen.

Second thing - I've cringed myself into a small resealable sandwich bag. What is that? She's pretending the camera isn't there but then takes little sneaky looks at it. She's so stilted and awkward. Why would you even post that video? She's like a child.

all these tweets are too bloody much, you can just picture her face as she’s writing them, smug.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 123006
Wouldn't that make her sixteen years old while she was a Sunday school teacher?? I don't claim to be an authority on any religion but... that strikes me as odd...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good nighty night lovely tattlies and tatlettes. Another highly amusing day (with more to come I am sure) Sleep well, with happy dreams of lovely things. You are all fabulous! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Complete side note here but where can I find the info to set up a new thread on somebody?
There's a certain celebrity/entertainment blogger/youtuber who I think deserves their own little bit of space on the joy that is tattle.life.
Appreciate any advice my darlins!
Interesting fact about said person: They have remarkably similar characteristics to our JM. In fact some of it is uncanny!
I was thinking Amanda Palmer has a few things in common - Constantly reminding fans about her Patreon despite being very comfortably off, spends far too much time tweeting/blogging/generally online, much richer partner, REALLY can't read the room, drama magnet, inflated idea of own talent/significance, utterly insufferable.

Reactions: 10
they’re full of lies clearly but the way she writes really winds me up.
I definitely recognise a lot of similarities between these stories & those from a liar I have in my life. I don’t know how that can be though, is this a nationwide issue?

They project their own stuff onto stories and embellish with weird words no one ever uses like “white trash” or “breeding”. It’s really rare for a stranger to even strike up conversation with you much less be abusive, but it seems to happen to these lot every other week? It’s bizarre!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.