Jack Monroe #12 Eight thousand pages from her printer, this could take us through to winter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This reveal better be amazing, and I mean amazing. We’ve all waited over a week for it, so she better have something special lined up. Grated corned beef with Primula swirls and angel delight foam anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And it’s like, stop trying to make black tea happen. Enough already.

I have to report that Black Tea IS happening. A quick Google search shows that at least 3 completely different people, with 3 completely different teapots, are following Jack’s new venture into wider lifestyle tips. These fearless pioneers have been successfully running their respective cars on Black Tea, at a fraction of the price of Diesel OR Petrol.

00BEBB35-6FC1-4C40-82D4-A8E5719D0798.jpeg

B76FFCDC-2C97-4A3D-B120-7A855267E394.jpeg

13D0D349-296C-475A-BAA3-A7FB6F19C538.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
not to blow my own trumpet or anything (I’m no Jack Monroe) but do you think she’s taken my previous comment on board? 😏
Omg I cannot wait for this

This reveal better be amazing, and I mean amazing. We’ve all waited over a week for it, so she better have something special lined up. Grated corned beef with Primula swirls and angel delight foam anyone?
Yeh also really it would have been better for her to do earlier, it seems like lockdown will start to be lifted in few weeks now

Reactions: 6

Yel

It's so tedious teasing an announcement, she's not Beyonce with a new album coming out. Just do something!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg I cannot wait for this
Yeh also really it would have been better for her to do earlier, it seems like lockdown will start to be lifted in few weeks now
I think most people are over the content being created to cash in, how many views is the nations twatty PE teacher getting now?Shops are pretty much back to having everything in stock, and people are getting into their rhythm of cooking.

Not to even mention her meals look like utter crap, and yes I would stand in front of a judge and say that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The article with Allegra 🤢 who the duck moves a kid in with someone after four days?? That’s actually the most irresponsible thing I think I’ve heard anyone do! I’d be happy to stand up in court and say Jack is a total bleeping idiot for that, that’s not libel - most people would consider that massively inappropriate! Plus moving him away from his dad who she doesn’t like to ever mention has him 3-4 days a week. She’s a selfish bloody loose cannon. Nothing has changed since then. Also, if ‘Mrs J’ (also 🤢) is that much of a misery guts, maybe don’t move her in with your kid? A kid, who, by your own admission has had an extremely difficult and hectic childhood. I don’t believe this Mrs J is all that terrible though, given Jack’s track record of bullshitting about every minute detail of her life for maximum victim effect.
Have you read the Alice J-T thread? It's almost exactly what she did - moved herself and her kids from MK to London, paid the rental deposit on an expensive house in SW London (Barnes I think) and the man turned out to be a total conman. Women on her Tattle thread warned her that he was but she did it anyway (while cheered on by her Twitter/Insta followers). It appears from what they uncovered that he did her out of thousands and thousands of pounds - AND got her to tattoo his name on her arm.

I think from the JM thing about the flat deposit, she's almost certainly talking about a rental deposit - you don't pay a deposit on a house you are buying, do you? You have your deposit in the bank and wait for the mortgage and pay everything together on the day of completion.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
You guys rock! I’ve spent my Sunday afternoon mainly queueing and shopping at Tesco and the Range, and reading these threads whilst queuing made me silently chuckle.

She really does have a chip on her shoulder about everything doesn’t she?! I’ve met people like her who take questions as criticism and cannot take it at all. They immediately believe that it’s negative against them, and attack is the best form of defence for them and they are very volatile - and impossible to manage. I’m guessing her indoors realises this and just lets the idiot get on with whatever she’s doing as to not set off a row with her. Hence why there’s never been a social media intervention.
I fear another Twitter rant is incoming. Probably blaming Tattle for something nobody here has done. In the words of the great Kevin Keegan, I would LOVE IT, if someone posted a direct link to these threads for her Jackassess to read, as she clearly doesn’t want them connecting the dots.

I’d also love to have seen Mumsnet AIBU if this was posted;

“I met a woman on Twitter, four days later she asked me and my son to move 40 miles to live with her. AIBU to go and pack my things right now?”

You have to have been seriously committed for years before Mumsnet thinks moving in is okay and they’re not an abuser!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think from the JM thing about the flat deposit, she's almost certainly talking about a rental deposit - you don't pay a deposit on a house you are buying, do you? You have your deposit in the bank and wait for the mortgage and pay everything together on the day of completion.
Ah, my earlier post is a bit OTT, then. I'm a crappy renter (lol) so no idea about the process of buying. I stand by my point about accountability but losing a rental deposit is slightly less reckless.

Reactions: 6
You guys rock! I’ve spent my Sunday afternoon mainly queueing and shopping at Tesco and the Range, and reading these threads whilst queuing made me silently chuckle.

She really does have a chip on her shoulder about everything doesn’t she?! I’ve met people like her who take questions as criticism and cannot take it at all. They immediately believe that it’s negative against them, and attack is the best form of defence for them and they are very volatile - and impossible to manage. I’m guessing her indoors realises this and just lets the idiot get on with whatever she’s doing as to not set off a row with her. Hence why there’s never been a social media intervention.
I fear another Twitter rant is incoming. Probably blaming Tattle for something nobody here has done. In the words of the great Kevin Keegan, I would LOVE IT, if someone posted a direct link to these threads for her Jackassess to read, as she clearly doesn’t want them connecting the dots.

I’d also love to have seen Mumsnet AIBU if this was posted;

“I met a woman on Twitter, four days later she asked me and my son to move 40 miles to live with her. AIBU to go and pack my things right now?”

You have to have been seriously committed for years before Mumsnet thinks moving in is okay and they’re not an abuser!
Just to play devil’s advocate, Allegra was equally stupid, to have someone she’d just met come and move in with her and her own very young child. Both of their children were 3/4 years old when they got thrown full pelt into an entirely new family. They ended up at the same school, and lived together as siblings. Then Jack imploded and the kids then no doubt never see their new sibling again. That level of disruption is unforgivable to do to a child. Both of them made horrendous parenting decisions there.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
I'm gonna sound like a pompous old fart saying this but meh. Moving in with someone 4 days after meeting them is really not a good idea. And ESPECIALLY not when you have a young child.

Just to play devil’s advocate, Allegra was equally stupid, to have someone she’d just met come and move in with her and her own very young child. Both of their children were 3/4 years old when they got thrown full pelt into an entirely new family.
Oh for sure. Terrible idea all round - children aren't little dollies that you play house with!

Reactions: 15
Just to play devil’s advocate, Allegra was equally stupid, to have someone she’d just met come and move in with her and her own very young child. Both of their children were 3/4 years old when they got thrown full pelt into an entirely new family. They ended up at the same school, and lived together as siblings. Then Jack imploded and the kids then no doubt never see their new sibling again. That level of disruption is unforgivable to do to a child. Both of them made horrendous parenting decisions there.
Absolutely. But Jack has the deciding vote in this doesn’t she? Allegra asks Jack to move in, onus is on Jack to make the decision, Allegra has played her cards. Jack can very easily say nope - I don’t want to, let’s see how things go. She equally pushed the relationship, moved her son to a school and be half siblings with someone he has no clue of. That makes for an incredibly traumatic childhood with woman after woman and break up after break up. The boy is ten now, and how many people has he seen his mother with? The one calming influence seems to be the father - who conveniently disappeared when she was crying poverty?

Anyway, if it helps. I’m sure I told the Tattle world I’m gay on a previous thread. And lesbian relationships are very much like this - they’re known as the u-haul ones. The ones who move in instantly, proclaim undoubted, Romeo and Juliet style love and break up after a year. They have their own set of rules they work to and it’s a lot more common than anyone who doesn’t know this world thinks.

Fortunately I’m glad to say I’m not like that at all, im not a u-hauler I’m happy to be the straightest gay person I know 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What does this mean on mumsnet? Is she planning a crowdjustice to bring down tattle 🤣
View attachment 122048
Ridiculous. Have the folk who come out with such nonsense ever seen a hate speech site? Cos Tattle ain't it.

And while I'm on the subject... MN is full of nastiness. Bullying, trolling and outright racism are par for the course on there and the moderation is appalling.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have you read the Alice J-T thread? It's almost exactly what she did - moved herself and her kids from MK to London, paid the rental deposit on an expensive house in SW London (Barnes I think) and the man turned out to be a total conman. Women on her Tattle thread warned her that he was but she did it anyway (while cheered on by her Twitter/Insta followers). It appears from what they uncovered that he did her out of thousands and thousands of pounds - AND got her to tattoo his name on her arm.

We transferred ours to our solicitor before exchange. We had a week between exchange & completion because the property was probate and vacant with no chain, most people have longer. Once exchange is triggered you must pay the deposit in full even if you don’t complete...

Reactions: 4
Absolutely. But Jack has the deciding vote in this doesn’t she? Allegra asks Jack to move in, onus is on Jack to make the decision, Allegra has played her cards. Jack can very easily say nope - I don’t want to, let’s see how things go. She equally pushed the relationship, moved her son to a school and be half siblings with someone he has no clue of. That makes for an incredibly traumatic childhood with woman after woman and break up after break up. The boy is ten now, and how many people has he seen his mother with? The one calming influence seems to be the father - who conveniently disappeared when she was crying poverty?

Anyway, if it helps. I’m sure I told the Tattle world I’m gay on a previous thread. And lesbian relationships are very much like this - they’re known as the u-haul ones. The ones who move in instantly, proclaim undoubted, Romeo and Juliet style love and break up after a year. They have their own set of rules they work to and it’s a lot more common than anyone who doesn’t know this world thinks.

Fortunately I’m glad to say I’m not like that at all, im not a u-hauler I’m happy to be the straightest gay person I know 😂
Just out of interest why do you think this is a phenomenon in the lesbian world?! I have a good friend who only recently came out after being married to a man and she literally moved in with the first girl she met after a month of dating!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.