Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minky McMoneypenny

for a 90% vegan 10% pescatarian, her dream food is pretty much wholly meat-based.

"Jack and her amazing technicolour meat dream" coming soon to the West End

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Yes! My husband’s aunt and cousin are like this. They offer to host (because they can’t be arsed to travel) but they clearly hate having to feed people. They’re tight with their money despite being extremely financially comfortable - but that’s how they manage to have so much 💰 in the first place.

Before we’re due a visit, we usually get an email lowering our expectations of the food (“we’ll be having bread, ham/cheese and salad... hope that’s OK” - of course it’s OK, why do you have to make sure we’re aware of it in advance though?) and there’s never an offer of a glass of wine, despite the bottles piled up in the dining room (gifts that never get touched because auntie doesn’t drink). It’s so weird!

I’d always much rather my MIL hosts, because she Ioves to feed people and never sends out emails making sure we’re not expecting a hot lunch 😂
I'm known for never knowingly undercatering, I love cooking, and seeing people enjoy my food. I will cater for any dietery needs, and enjoy doing it.

I will always try and have your favourite drink in, and be free with it.

I hate going places where you get one small glass of wine and mean portions.

If you're hosting you should be generous with food, drink and in spirit!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
"Victoria sponge, parmentier potatoes, raspberry coulis, lashings of ginger beer... no- hang on! Coal and jellied eels, apples and pears, cor, blimey guv'nor!"

• Haha
Dear Ninnies,

View attachment 350530

Love, Jack xoxo
Not going to share every grim detail? Dear heart, you simply cannot help yourself. We're going to get a blow-by-blow account of every cough and variation of each tenth of a degree in temperature, not to mention hourly exaggerations about how severely ill she is and nobody has ever contracted such a terrible case of coronavirus.

I think for the inaugural Sloppies I'm going to wear a nice suit and tie with that horrifying cat mask to prevent triangulation. I'll also have a cigar that I will spit out at the critical moment in disbelief at a bird in traaaazers. Slopbot's coming as a giant tin of Mel Donte® Greatfruit™ (available now in all major supermarkets).

• Haha
  • Heart
This just confirms (again) what we’ve known all along, she’s a lurker who probably has Tattle open on one phone and Twitter on the other.

I’m quite interested in the psychology of this though. If I was a jackanory and I read how many people had caught me out in so many lies, my stomach would drop and I’d feel “caught”. I would love to know if she would react the same but don’t see how she can. Does this fuel her behaviour - is it part of the game or does she feel like we’re just out to get her because she sees nothing wrong in what she’s doing? I find it quite fascinating but also very worrying.
Same, babe! Exactly the same, I think anyone who’s gone through any type of recovery is the same. Your thought paths are just re programmed to be esteemable, boundaried, honest, and her behaviour is at direct odds with any form of wellness (imo).

I’m not saying I’m a saint cos I’ve definitely accidentally ran a red light recently & am waiting for the fine to come through as we speak, but your tummy drop feeling is exactly what healthy people feel when they’re doing bad things, even if they’re mistakes. Her ability to cognitively detach from any form of guilt over the Patreon / duping people into believing she’s low income / stealing marginalised identities for work is actually quite chilling when you deep it. I don’t want to diagnose beyond that as we get enough factual #content but it doesn’t surprise me someone who can detach in such a way can also actively keep up here, if you had healthy self esteem you’d not read it.

• Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
No one gets themselves free from poverty by eating vegetable peel, does she really believe her poor followers should be eating what everyone normally throws in the bin?
This sums up the disgusting attitude to poverty that she is perpetuating.

If they are hungry, let them eat the rubbish from the bins. It makes my blood boil.

But it also makes me feel so sad that her middle class and blue tick supporters think it is OK to even suggest poor people eat waste products. They should be ashamed.

Every day, a new low.

• Sad
  • Angry
hey everyone i thought i would finally say hello, you've probably all seen me liking all your stuff since feb /march time!!
i got onto our good friend jack after joining tattle to look at old pip schofs escapades and noticed jacks thread,i followed her a couple of years back and thought something was fishy then these threads really opened my eyes
i was here for the JO pile on ,DKL watch along and the famous thread when she graced us with her presence haha
i went through stages of catching up to the present time then forgot about it but i always caught up eventually!
i just want to stay you lot have gotten me through this year and made me laugh so much when i've felt down due to this shitstorm of a year/work/chronic health conditions and life in general
thank(space) you
We love a frau transcending up and out of the shadows, welcome dear heart ❤

This reminds me we need to look at our Google trends again, Del Monte can’t have even done that because tattle are ranked as third in associated searches, second if you aggregated all the iterations of tattle? They may as well have given us the tens of thousands of pounds to throw a fruit party with tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry about my out burst re JM and vaccine priority, I know my little boy hasn’t got the worst condition in the world and thank god his appointment with his consultant went ahead as normal two weeks ago, we were so worried it wouldn’t due to everything that is going on.
I just wish she would stop making out she is so ill and this that and the other what there are babies, kids and adults who are seriously fucking ill and wouldn’t parade over fucking Twitter lording the fact they have Coronavirus and are so ill and have so many other diseases. She is a prized cunt. And if you are reading this Jackie, yes I would say it to your face!
sorry again

• Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
this has given me memories of having suspected swine flu when my daughter was a baby. We lived in a different city from both sets of grandparents at the time and my ex was training to be a teacher and couldn't stay home - that experience genuinely made us decide to move back closer to our parents because having to look after a baby in that state was terrifying! My fever was so high that I was hallucinating and distinctly remember having to crawl around the house because i didn't have the strength to stand up. Needless to say i was not on social media during that experience.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
I haven't posted for a while (are you not aware of my work? I'M BUSY) but these threads are priceless.

The food looks completely revolting. While I can (and do) laugh at just how awful it is, I feel genuinely sad that this is what Jack thinks of people who are struggling.

Yet again, it isn't about trying to come up with recipes which embrace the joy of food, instead, it's all about creating inedible slop - the message being, if you're not well off, it's the best you can possibly hope for. Honestly, making a vegan 'meal' from vegetable peelings?

There are loads of ways to have nice food that doesn't cost a lot. It doesn't mean being miserable. She actually reinforces poverty with the kind of 'recipes' she advocates.

She just makes me angry and sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Just a thought:

* Jack initially is working for the express to show the right wing how.... you can indeed “have a Christmas dinner” for £20. According to her this benefitted poor families?
* Jack subsequently acknowledges poor families won’t have read her stuff in the express? So is lucky the editor is allowing her to cross publish to her site

What was the point in working for the express then? Was it just to prove right wing narratives correct? The express will know that after years of readership decline the ones left certainly aren’t the ones rationing out 100g of prawns between a family of 4, so they’ve done it to “prove” how “easy” eating on the cheap is?

Also lol precise and whatever else, yes sweetie the rest of us are sat chain smoking at our desks giving out any old shite! She really does think it’s a national tragedy she’s got to do any work at all doesn’t she 😂

• Heart

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
I've Amazon primed a pair of Jack's 'funny' cat socks and shall be streaking through the Sloppy announcements in a timely manner because I'm fucking wild and crazy innit

• Haha
  • Wow

Boyo

VIP Member
21BC4D60-C907-4350-B25A-A7AAACA4A819.jpeg

Oh squiggle. I’ve already prepared them as individual posts. The ship has sailed. Didn’t you realise that this is one of those pointless polls I do just for the engagement? Tut.

• Haha