Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Montrachet

Chatty Member
All these JM posts, and her old friend, Edwina, has been trending all day with one simple line. More life in this old bird it seems than Jack's centrepiece.
1608144637450.png

1608144793080.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Boyo

VIP Member
Cos I’m likely to forget, will someone please remind me close to the end of December to suggest “Veganuary-ish” as the first new thread title of 2021. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrybosch

VIP Member
About the soup, people not sharing recipes are proper weirdos. When someone compliments me on a dish I've made I immediately tell them the recipe, whether they want it or not!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cariad

VIP Member
also - is this how an immunocompromised person reacts to having covid and a dangerously high fever? Remember she claimed to be at the top of the vaccine priority list only last week
Well, Jack sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I'm an immunocompromised health care professional ( I have an autoimmune disease-real life ouchy joints ) and I've just heard I'm getting the vaccine on Tuesday ...don't think being a 'food writer/ chef' qualifies as key worker

• Heart
Reactions: 60

jenny2603

VIP Member
i feel really sad about people making this christmas dinner and having a horrible meal on a day that is supposed to bring the much needed happiness that so many people need this year! Even if some of the components are salvageable it'll all be ruined once you pour that absolutely foul gravy all over it
I'd like to think the only reason someone would attempt the 'Jack Kills Christmas' menu would be as a pass agg protest against having to cook at all but then I look at the Sqigs comments and fear that human stupidity is far deeper and more widespread than I feared. That said I too am traumatised by the very idea of that gravy to the point where I'm wondering if a good ten minute howl 'n' claw might bring some relief.

Screenshot 2020-12-17 at 01.40.36.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Boyo

VIP Member
28F54D8E-8F50-4323-A600-2E78B33ADFA8.jpeg

“Practically ~neurotic~ about staying safe”?! Practically neurotic! Are you shitting me?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Fruitjack

VIP Member
What’s the fucking point of crowing that you’ve got a free range chicken when some of the meal is cheap shitty sausage, bacon, prawns and lard? How come the chicken is allowed to be free range but the pig doesn’t get that luxury? There’s also absolutely no point in announcing that your grim stuffing can be a vegan main and your ‘pudding’ could be vegan when there’s absolutely nothing else that they can eat. Red bisto is vegan and am sure would be preferred by everyone than that abomination. Why does no one except us question this pure shit?

• Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I wish someone would actually ask Jack what her covid symptoms are - she is being uncharacteristically vague. Remember how much detail we got when she had a splinter?

• Haha

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
I will tell you what is focused and precise Jack.

1. The unrelenting work our doctors and nurses do to get those who have contracted COVID better in what are quite frankly horrendous conditions.

2. The work the scientists around the world have done getting a vaccine ready to tackle this virus so our lives can get back to some semblance of normalcy.

I will tell you what is not focused and precise.

You posting what is honestly a hastily put together menu that does not constitute any items that could be considered either healthy or delicious ( in my opinion).

• Heart
  • Haha

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Can anyone believe THIS was THREE MONTHS AGO? It feels like a lifetime ago. And it feels like the worst thing that absolute twat has ever done. Puts cooking slop and pretending to have Covid into context, this was the life of a pet she messed with. Cunt.

C364ED77-F1B1-4831-A317-849B84A63F4C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

Pocahontas

VIP Member
She’s such a bad champion of things.

Living to a tight budget? No problem! Get you down Asda and fight for those yellow-sticker bargains. If I can feed a family of two/three for £20 a week all in, then so can you. If you can’t, that means you’re shit and I’m not.

Got the ‘Rona? No problem! If I can tweet happily away for a good hour and prepare focused recipes and meal plans, then so can you, you work-shy bastards!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

colouredlines

VIP Member
Ahhh, Fake Illness Jack is my favourite Jack. 💛

Why? Because these are the moments that drive people to the cabal. She cannot lie convincingly about medical matters - it always has to be major drama, coupled with far too much tweeting. We had a flurry of newcomers after the glittery black eye. I expect the same again...we've all had a bad fever at least once, we know what it's like. Clue: not like that.

(also my favourite because I'm not @Silver Linings having to deal with all this shit, sorry 🤭)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58