Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
Lol I am part of the very same mailing list and just punched the air and cackled with glee x
Without breaking confidentiality or landing anyone in it. Are you able to give us a rough outline (no direct quotes) of the points they raised?

Reactions: 19
I don't wish her ill health but I remain sceptical and posting a pic of her temp is absolutely pathetic

Sounds like Louisa is the nurse then. And possibly the target of Jack's fury too....
Surely there is every point in working out where it came from?

Anyway, I too wish her well, it seems like a pretty miserable virus. Thankful that I live somewhere where the prevalence is low 🤞

Reactions: 19

bladiesla

VIP Member
For someone who makes money form selling food photos in her lil webshop, she sure knows how to make that meal looks bad. (I mean, in 2020 all the food bloggers should by now know how to make things at least look tasty)

Reactions: 18

Puddy Muddle

That meal is just awful.
Dry but greasy.
Overcooked but raw.
Anemic but brown.
Full sized sausages in cheap bacon, dry as sticks, but full of fat.
She said the potatoes are cooked for 2 hours at 180 after par boiling. They are still beige.
Carrots and parsnips cooked in mandarin juice, far too sweet. And I wouldn't call that roasting.
Why not steam carrots to keep in the flavour,colour and vitamins?
The gravy has fermentation bubbles on the surface.
Make the Yuletide graaaayyyyy
From now on air bubbles will be on displayyyyyyy

• Haha

bladiesla

VIP Member
It's funny how she simultaneously work SO HARD all the time, but also doens't need to test anything because she's got her lil maverick brain with some sort of Midas touch (I don't mean that thing where all she does is turning things into slop). What's the hard work then?.

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Has anyone ever been really really unwell with a virus, but had the energy and wherewithal to chat shit on Twitter with people you don’t know, as well as whatsapp family? I wasn’t well a couple of months ago, not Covid but was really rough. I literally replied to my mum’s phonecalls with “not well will ring later” and then didn’t cos I was just melted. She’s lying on some level. Either it’s not Covid, or it is Covid but she’s exaggerating symptoms. She hasn’t got SEVERE Covid or she’d be asleep in bed minding her business.
She’s certainly exaggerating her temperature, I would say. 40.5 is extremely high.

• Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I feel a bit for BB. I can’t imagine Jack will be gracious if she catches Covid off her. She may be an adult with a full understanding of the risks of bubbling with someone who comes into contact with lots of people in a high risk area (as well as having a long list of Covid risky escapades of her own) but I picture it something like this.

Isolation in the shitty bungalow, a shitty play scene 6 (sign up to my patreon to access scenes 2-5 if I can be arsed writing them in between dinosaur naps).

J: you gave me it & I could have DIED, it was the WORST EVER, it was LONG.

L: I think you’re being a tad dramatic, you were completely fine, you were knitting throughout. Nobody could taste the slop. It was okay...Please stop tweeting this.

J: you could have KILLED me. You know I’m immunocompromised. They kept the Nightingale hospital open just for ME, Jackie McMonroe, writer, former activist, slop savant, accidental conqueror of covid fears...

L: this bubble isn’t working.

J: you can’t LEAVE, I could have DIED.
#thread title slop savant
just to say autocarrot not only inserts themselves, but if I type # they insert thread title

• Haha
Would it be really unkind of me to think she's revelling in the fact she thinks she's got covid? See I told you I was ill! Desperately ill, yet still "reworking" (it's a roast Jack not a 12 course tasting menu) from her sick bed.
Not unkind at all. She loves the drama. More drama than ITV that one.
covid symptoms must include loss of taste judging by the crap wielded out for people to copy at Christmas 🤮

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
Don’t forget that Jack tweeted there were plural horribly unwell adults in the house when someone enquired after SB. So if it’s not L then who is it?
6372A181-B78E-4320-8AE4-3A78031CAD3B.jpeg

• Sad