Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
I am ready for some more pictures of rankness.

I don’t know who I am more angry at right now, Jackanory or Williamson. Mrs Tunnel is going to need some cheering up when she gets home from school so I am going to veganise the gravy buy a Greggs vegan sausage roll for her.

All is quiet on the western front. My guess is that either she is knitting in neither a focussed nor precise manner OR she is reworking the recipes for a 3rd time to make even less waste and is using the packaging for Christmas decs. Lard wrapping paper anyone?

Anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

TillyMiffin

Chatty Member
We all saw a brain with sparklers floating in a bowl of puke and heard the Lost theme in the background, right? Right?

I don’t know what that was supposed to be. Dessert?!

I genuinely thought it was a haggis/faggot 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

live laugh loathe

Does anyone follow Elly Pear on Insta? She’s very much about zero waste, her recipes are often vegan and are tasty.

24 hours later I can’t get the thought of gravy made from blended raw onions, lard and “baking spread” out of my head 🤢🤢🤢 it’s proper sent me under
Ella Pear, and her book Green, is fantastic

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Everyone’s experience of the Rona varies, I didn’t have the high temperature (but I was sweating despite a low temp?)
I would not have said I had a rattling cough though. Not something often reported.

Droosie123

VIP Member
Lard definitely has its place.....just not in gravy.

My late grandmother used to roast her potatoes in it, I prefer beef dripping. Hiwever with lard my Nan used to add her saved fat which had a lot of flavour.

I have lard in the fridge but no baking spread or I might consider taking one for the team and making the horrific sounding gravy.

• Heart

Ladderedtights

There’s a show on Channel 4 right now called Chefs vs Corner Shop! Right up in Jack’s niche!? Or what COULD be her niche if she bothered her Mediterranean arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Captainmouse

VIP Member
what if she does a chaos at the same time?! wouldn't that be amazing!🤞
I just hope she doesn’t gatecrash! She'll probably try to steal slopbot, so she won’t have to think of another recipe ever again, especially now he’s using tinned fruit.

• Haha
Many pages behind, but surely this is rice pudding? After Southend constabulary have cracked our case of the century they’re gonna have to look for the missing person in this dish - where the fuck are the prawns?!

View attachment 349263

Looool someone beat me to it! X
Is the twist that the dog ate it earlier?

Also I (probably) had Covid (there were no tests) I could hardly walk or speak. Certainly wasn’t tweeting and knitting.

• Heart
  • Haha

Smeghead

VIP Member
She knows she has a massive challenge to try and direct attention away from 'The Sloppies' later on. I don't rule out an A&E lady doctor being involved.

What odds can I get on this episode inevitably resulting in a 'Long Covid' self-diagnosis that will be wheeled out to excuse any future failures to deliver?

Bookies have closed the market on it. 😐

• Haha