Jack Monroe #119 She says lots of things, many of which are false

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in the middle of doing it now.

Reactions: 50
What's everyone wearing to the Sloppies? I'll have my leopard print clutch (handy for putting things in) and guess it will have to be my Viv! It's what she would have wanted!

Reactions: 34
Jack, I can only imagine this is the level of engagement you want from your website - community, trying recipes, the best face swaps, anecdotes, exchanging recipes, hilarious awards, a BOT, folk getting others through hard times with humour and empathy. I don’t think you’ll ever achieve this and there is no one to blame but yourself.

Reactions: 47
The annoying part is, if she was more well-known her Covid story would be dissected and revealed to be the big crock pot of steaming slop we all know it is, but she isn't and nobody cares. For her to really get caught out being the fantasist she is, she'd have to somewhat make it in the 'celeb' world first. Not sure what would be worse, her being an actual celeb for a while, or never getting called out on all the shite

Reactions: 20
What's everyone wearing to the Sloppies? I'll have my leopard print clutch (handy for putting things in) and guess it will have to be my Viv! It's what she would have wanted!
I’m going to wear a sports bra and big pants, lie on the kitchen counter and hope I don’t laugh myself into labour!

Reactions: 44
I’m too poor to own any designer wear so I’m going to wear a bin bag but with the viv orb logo on- cut out of a slice of potato peel I’ve saved.
Edit

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.